|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season".
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
Gimblak Frozensong may be found at -385, -150. You must have amiable faction with the Coldain before being able to do this quest.
You say, 'Hail, Gimblak Frozensong'
Gimblak Frozensong says 'Ah I'm glad you've finally found me ______. This must mean you're interested in helping me out. Are you [prepared] to go to the ends of the continent in search of what I ask?'
You say, 'I am prepared to do that.'
Gimblak Frozensong says 'I thought so. Let me just sketch down this list of clues for you and we'll see what you can make of it. This should be easy enough for one such as you, all you need to do is figure out what each item is and bring them back to me. Just let me know when you're [ready].'
You say, 'I am ready now.'
Gimblak Frozensong says 'Here's the list a clues for you and a bag to put all the items in. Once you've found them all just return that bag to me and we'll see how you fared. If you get them all right I might just have something to give you for your troubles.'
You receive a Coldain Collection Bag and A Coldain Clue Book, which reads:
You are looking for:
1. A Collector's Ice Sculpture, an Icepaw kobold (kobold village), Velketor's Labyrinth
2. A Collector's Brontotherium Hoof, brontotheriums, Western Wastes
3. A Collector's Cougar Tail, cougars, Iceclad Ocean
4. A Collector's Chetari Ceremonial Staff, chetari, Dragon Necropolis
5. A Collector's Tizmak Horn, tizmaks, Great Divide
6. A Collector's Snow Bunny Foot, bunnies, Eastern Wastes
7. A Collector's Lock of Mermaid Hair, neriads/mermaids, Siren's Grotto
8. A Collector's Ry'Gorr Mining Pick, a Ry'Gorr miner, Crystal Caverns
9. A Collector's Wyvern Claw, a wyvern, Cobalt Scar
10. A Collector's Kromrif Signet, giants, Kael Drakkel
Combine the items in the bag to craft a Sealed Coldain Collection Bag. Hand this in:
Dialogs, faction hits, experience if any, etc. needed.
You receive a Coldain Pikestaff of the Steadfast.
|Submitted by: bbot|
|Send a Correction|