The Darkened Sea Information & Guides:
An Overview | Achievements | Collections | Group Progression & Task List | Raid Progression | Visible Armor | The Darkened Sea Lore
There are five primary raids in The Darkened Sea, with two additional raids ("one-off" raids) thrown in the mix. All of them take place in a single Arx Mentis raid instance.
To request the Arx Mentis raid, you must have completed:
For more information about group progression through The Darkened Sea, see this guide.
- Tier 2 (flag requires four kill credits from Event #1)
- Tier 3 (flag requires 12 kill credits from any combination of Events #2-4)
- Tier 1
- The Arx Mentis raid can be requested from Firiona Vie in either Katta Castrum: Deluge OR Arx Mentis. The raid instance does NOT check for the Arx Mentis group zone flag, so there are no actual requirements for participating in the first event.
- Tier 2
- Upon winning the first raid, everyone who got credit gets a key on their cursor that can be right-clicked. Right-click a key four times for the flag to participate in the three Tier 2 raids. (In other words, you need four kill credits of the first raid in order to participate in Tier 2.)
- Tier 3
- Upon completion of each of the Tier 2 raids, everyone who got credit gets a key on their cursor that can be right-clicked. Right-click a key 12 times for the flag to participate in final Arx Mentis raid event. (In other words, you need 12 kill credits in Tier 2 in order to participate in Tier 3.)
Raid currency is once again in place for The Darkened Sea expansion.
In addition to chest loot, everyone in the raid receives a number of Arx Energy Crystals. This currency is used to buy raid gear (both visible and non-visible) from an adventure merchant in Katta Castrum: Deluge.
As soon as you complete an event, all items from that event become available to you for purchase.
New with this expansion are "One-Off raids". If a raid is "one off", it means that you only get one shot at it. You get a lockout timer upon engaging the event (try not to fail it).
This page last modified 2020-10-11 20:02:28.