The Darkened Sea Information & Guides:
An Overview | Achievements | Collections | Group Progression & Task List | Raid Progression | Visible Armor | The Darkened Sea Lore
This is an outline of how to create visible armor pieces in the The Darkened Sea expansion.
There are three tiers of armor in the group game and a single tier in the raid game (see our TDS progression guide for the zone Tier distribution).
- The vendor-bought components for armor are bought from the vendor Seersmith Caius (click for map) in Katta Castrum: Deluge.
- The Seersmith is found on the main floor of the temple.
- Dropped components come from nameds and raids in the expansion.
- For Tier 1 Group: In a Synthesis Chamber, combine:
- Dropped Castaway armor template (by itself - no other items)
- For Tier 2 Group: In a Synthesis Chamber, combine:
- Dropped Tideworn armor template (by itself - no other items)
- For Tier 3 Group: In a Synthesis Chamber, combine:
- Dropped Highwater armor template + same-slot Tideworn armor piece; OR
- Dropped Highwater armor template + Combine Armor Matrix
- For Raid: In a Synthesis Chamber, combine:
- For Wrist Pieces:
- Necromancers, Shadowknights, Shamans, and Beastlords can change the focus on a wrist piece by placing it inside a container by itself.
Armor Sets and Stats
- Tier 1 Group = Castaway Armor of _____ = 2502-2996 hp/mana range
- Tier 2 Group = Tideworn Armor of _____ = 2650-3100 hp/mana range
- Tier 3 Group = Highwater Armor of _____ = 2750-3300 hp/mana range
- Bard = the Performer
- Beastlord = the Fang
- Berserker = Carnage
- Cleric = the Light
- Druid = the Tender
- Enchanter = Compulsion
- Magician = the Conjuror
- Monk = the Unwavering
- Necromancer = the Exhumer
- Paladin = the Zealot
- Ranger = the Warden
- Rogue = the Assassin
- Shadowknight = the Revenant
- Shaman = the Diviner
- Warrior = Havoc
- Wizard = the Frozen Flame
- Single Raid Tier = Darkwater _____ Armor = 3720-4400 hp/mana range
- Bard = Loremaster
- Beastlord = Dragonbrood
- Berserker = Warmonger
- Cleric = Illuminator
- Druid = Lifewalker
- Enchanter = Mindlock
- Magician = Flameweaver
- Monk = Soulforge
- Necromancer = Soulslaver
- Paladin = Exarch
- Ranger = Natureward
- Rogue = Shadowscale
- Shadowknight = Soulrender
- Shaman = Spiritwalker
- Warrior = Legionnaire
- Wizard = Frostfire
This page last modified 2020-10-11 20:02:40.