Progression Server Information & Guides:
Click on Overview to get a listing of expansions and other progression servers.
EverQuest: Depths of Darkhollow (also known as DoDH) is the tenth expansion pack for EverQuest, released in September 2005.
It features monster missions, spirit shrouds, evolving items, new missions, new creatures, new zones, new items and more.
While certain aspects of this expansion can be enjoyed by characters of all levels, the new zones and missions are intended primarily for characters of level 45 and higher.
What becomes available with this expansion opening up?
- Luclin AA should be autogranted if you opt in.
- Monster Missions
- Spirit Shrouds
- Evolving Items
- A list of Depths of Darkhollow zones may be found here.
- The expansion added the following zones:
- The Last Blood begin dropping in Demi. These fit in slot 12 of your cultural armor if you chose this route.
- Lesser Quality Last Bloods
- Evolving ItemsThey aren't good but they are fun toys.
- Toy Items
- Shiliskin Trickster Mask All/All Water elemental illusion item - ultra rare trash drop from Elder Longshadow #2 mission
- Undershore Spirit Patch All/All Water elemental illusion item - ultra rare trash drop from Elder Longshadow #3 mission - might be restricted to low level instance
- Witheran Prowler Mask All/All Water elemental illusion item - ultra rare trash drop from Elder Longshadow #4 mission - hard mode only
- Utility Items
This page last modified 2020-05-26 05:36:59.