|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|This is a seasonal task only available during the Feast of Giving period.
Bouncer Mako is located on the southwest wall in Innothule Swamp. He's on Find (Ctrl+F).
You say, 'Hail, Bouncer Mako'
Bouncer Mako says, 'Happy Feast of Giving. I just had a great chewy meal from a froggy. Can you thank [the froggy] for me?'
You say, 'I can thank the froggy for you.'
Bouncer Mako says, 'You can't have a feast without a brew. I can help you make a nice [chewy stout].'
You say, 'Chewy stout?'
Bouncer Mako says, 'Yes, you will need to gather a few things. Bring me back a [trunk] and I can craft a festive carboy for you to brew it with.'
You have been assigned the task 'Feast Fit for a Froglok '.
1. Visit the White Snake Falls and gather some Bog Water 0/1 Corathus Creep
Get close to the White Snake Falls in the west at the Undershore zoneline and some Creeping Bog Water will appear on your cursor.
2. Gather Creeping Rye Grain Spawn near the mushrooms 0/1 Corathus Creep
Creeping Rye Grain Spawns are found near the mushrooms on the east part of the river. They look like a glowing blue ball.
3. Gather Creeping Peat Ashes from a Sporali firepit 0/1 Corathus Creep
Creeping Peat Ashes are found in Sporali firepits. They look like a glowing blue ball.
4. Gather Creeping Bog Hops near the clockwork camp 0/1 Corathus Creep
Creeping Bog Hops are found at the clockwork camp near the Nektulos Forest zoneline. They look like a glowing blue ball.
5. Loot Creeping Spore Trunk from a Sporali 0/1 Corathus Creep
Kill the Sporalis around the zone and loot a Creeping Sporali Trunk.
6. Deliver the Creeping Sporali Trunk to Bouncer Mako 0/1 Innothule Swamp
Bouncer Mako says, 'This will help you with the fermentation process. Make sure you give it time to steep the brew and get good flavor.'
You have been given: Mako's Festive Carboy
7. Craft the Mako's Festive Stout in the Mako's Festive Carboy 0/1 ALL
Combine Barley, Yeast, Creeping Rye Grain Spawn, Creeping Bog Water, Creeping Peat Ashes and Creeping Bog Hops in the Mako's Festive Carboy to craft Mako's Festive Stout.
8. Deliver the Mako's Festive Stout to Zok Glooria 0/1 Innothule Swamp
Zok Glooria is so happy that Bouncer Mako shared the spirit of the Festival of Giving with her. She can't wait to go back home and share the happy news.
Zok Glooria says, 'Oh, well um, that's chewy. I am so happy that I get to report back that the bouncers liked our food.'
5 Ogrish Orange Juice
|Submitted by: Drewie|
|Send a Correction|
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.