|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|The Plane of Sky Quest Room is a 2-room area located inside Island #1, about 90 feet below the surface. Non-aggressive mobs (efreeti) fill the back room, and one non-aggressive human is in the front room. The trip to this quest room is one-way: once you telepad here (using Veeshan's key purchased from the Key Master), your only way out is to jump, unless you've brought a Wizard with you to cast "Alter Plane: Sky", which will work to take you up to the surface of Island 1.
The basic way to get a quest is as follows:
* Find the Efreet who represents your class (Sorry Berserkers, you don't have a representative here.)
* Hail the Efreet, and go through the chat until you have to pick one quest giver or the other.
* When you make your choice, the Efreet hands you a book written by/about said quest-giver.
* Hand the book back to the Efreet.
* The Efreet will spawn the quest-giver you have chosen.
* In all but 3 cases, the Efreet will now de-spawn for 3 hours.
* Hail the quest-giver and go through the chat to pick one of their "tests".
* The quest-giver tells you to collect 3 items (all found in Plane of Sky) and to return them.
If you're unfamiliar with the quests, you'll have to go through the above mechanism to learn what the quest items are, even without any notice of what reward you will get. Collect the three items, return to the quest room, go through the same process of spawning the quest-giver, and turn in the items for your reward.
A word about the text in the quests: I found that many of the Efreet and the quest-givers are highly sensitive to the exact wording needed to go through the motions of giving the quest. Basically, some carefully worded responses will get the right results.
|Submitted by: Drexxell, Veeshan|
|Send a Correction|