Call of the Forsaken Information & Guides:
An Overview | Achievements | Group Progression & Task List | Raid Progression | Visible Armor | Call of the Forsaken Lore
This is an outline of how to create visible armor pieces in the Call of the Forsaken expansion
There are two tiers of armor in the group game and two tiers in the raid game (see our COTF progression guide for the zone Tier distribution).
There are no task or progression requirements for producing any of the armor.
- The vendor-bought components for armor are bought from the vendor Blacksmith Cerray (click for map) in the Ethernere Tainted West Karana.
- She is found in the vendor camp in the far northwestern part of the zone.
- There are no templates required in making the armor (you only need the container + energy enhancer + item drop).
- Dropped components come from nameds and missions (for group armor) and raids in the expansion.
- For Tier 1 Group and Raid: In an Ethereal Attuner, combine:
- Dropped armor piece (by itself - no other items)
- For Tier 2 Group and Raid: In an Ethereal Attuner, combine:
- For Wrist Pieces:
- Necromancers, Shadowknights, Shamans, and Beastlords can change the focus on a wrist piece by placing it inside a container by itself.
Armor Sets and Stats
- Tier 1 Group = Latent Etheric Armor of _____ = 2430-2775 hp/mana range
- Tier 2 Group = Manifested Etheric Armor of _____ = 2550-2900 hp/mana range
- Bard =the Performer
- Beastlord = the Fang
- Berserker = Carnage
- Cleric = the Light
- Druid = the Tender
- Enchanter = Compulsion
- Magician = the Conjuror
- Monk = the Unwavering
- Necromancer = the Exhumer
- Paladin = the Zealot
- Ranger = the Warden
- Rogue = the Assassin
- Shadowknight = the Revenant
- Shaman = the Diviner
- Warrior = Havoc
- Wizard = the Frozen Flame
- Tier 1 Raid = Suppressed Etheric _____ Armor = 3150-3500 hp/mana range
- Tier 2 Raid = Flowing Etheric _____ Armor = 3400-3750 hp/mana range
- Bard = Loremaster
- Beastlord = Dragonbrood
- Berserker = Warmonger
- Cleric = Illuminator
- Druid = Lifewalker
- Enchanter = Mindlock
- Magician = Flameweaver
- Monk = Soulforge
- Necromancer = Soulslaver
- Paladin = Exarch
- Ranger = Natureward
- Rogue = Shadowscale
- Shadowknight = Soulrender
- Shaman = Spiritwalker
- Warrior = Legionnaire
- Wizard = Frostfire
This page last modified 2017-06-19 19:34:04.