Group armor is standalone armor. Unlike with Seeds of Destruction, the previous tier's armor is NOT required to make the next tier's armor.
Raid armor is also not progressive.
There are three components to producing armor: Clay + Template + Bonding Agent (to be combined in a kiln)
Clay is NO TRADE and is dropped off named mobs throughout the expansion:
Clays are named "(Tier) Encrusted (Slot) Clay". The slots:
- Brachial = Arms
- Carpal = Wrist
- Cephalic = Head
- Crural = Legs
- Phalangeal = Hands
- Tarsal = Feet
- Thoracic = Chest
Example: Celestrium Encrusted Carpal Clay - "Celestrium" indicates it's a Tier 2 piece. "Carpal" indicates it's used to produce wrist armor.
Bonding Agents are bought for 1050pp from the Useful Automated Vendor in Brell's Rest (across from the Gatekeeper up the ramp to the Shining City):
- BST/MAG - Consort Bonding Agent
- CLR/SHM - Dedicant Bonding Agent
- BRD/ENC - Dream Bonding Agent
- RNG/DRU - Druadic Bonding Agent
- WIZ/BER - Intensity Bonding Agent
- WAR/ROG - Martialism Bonding Agent
- NEC/SK - Necrotic Bonding Agent
- MNK/PAL - Purification Bonding Agent
Templates are TRADEABLE and are produced through either smithing or tailoring.
- Vanadium Plate Templates (smithing): 1 Brimstone Coal + 1 Metal Tempering Chemicals + 1 Plate Mold + 1 Smithy Hammer + 1-3 Vanadium Ore (number depends on which slot)
- Vanadium Chain Templates (smithing): 1 Brimstone Coal + 1 Metal Tempering Chemicals + 1 Chain Mold + 1 Smithy Hammer + 1-3 Vanadium Ore (number depends on which slot)
- Immaculate Silk Templates (tailoring): 1 Faysilk Filament + 1 Silk Curing Chemicals + 1 Silk Pattern + 1 Simple Sewing Needle + 2-6 Immaculate Silk (number depends on which slot)
- Immaculate Leather Templates (tailoring): 1 Faysilk Filament + 1 Tanning Chemicals + 1 Leather Pattern + 1 Simple Sewing Needle + 1-3 Immaculate Animal Pelt (number depends on which slot)
Trivials and Components
- Wrist - trivial 488 - 2 immaculate silks / 1 immaculate pelt / 1 vanadium
- Hands - trivial 490 - 2 immaculate silks / 1 immaculate pelt / 1 vanadium
- Head - trivial 492 - 4 immaculate silks / 2 immaculate pelts / 2 vanadium
- Arms - trivial 494 - 4 immaculate silks / 2 immaculate pelts / 2 vanadium
- Feet - trivial 496 - 4 immaculate silks / 2 immaculate pelts / 2 vanadium
- Legs - trivial 498 - 6 immaculate silks / 3 immaculate pelts / 3 vanadium
- Chest - trivial 510 - 6 immaculate silks / 3 immaculate pelts / 3 vanadium
In a Kiln, combine (no-fail):
- Appropriate class bonding agent
- Appropriate template
Note: Box of Latent Energies (also bought from the Useful Automated Vendor) is used to convert the focus effect of wrist armor pieces.
- In addition to clay armor, there are also four all/all random drops in Volska's Husk:
|December 15, 2009
This page last modified 2011-04-11 22:37:26.