||Request with "crypts"
- Find one of the caretakers in the crypts and speak with them.
Head straight south from the Mayor into the undead part of the zone (same area as last quest) and hail a dutiful cleaner. Found mine along the left (eastern) wall.
- Find possible vandalism targets and keep an eye or two out for vandals.
Go into large building in center, will update task and spawn 5 vandals. /loc -730, -20, -4.
- Stop the vandals trying to break the windows.
Kill the 5 for update. Vandals not social with other mobs. 7 vandals in the building.
- Tell Varnor Clegg to STOP inciting citizens to damage sacred crypts.
Clegg walks the paths in the area. say "stop" to him for update. He walks right to the north entrance in the undead area,
- Stop Varnor Clegg in any way you can.
Killed him when he walked to the north entrance area. He has a nasty AE corruption/curse. Loot Varnor's skull once he's dead. Everyone in task gets a skull
- Deliver Varnor's skull to the Mayor, as proof of your efforts.
Hand in skull (only 1 needed) for update. you get the skull back.
- The Mayor asked you to deliver the skull to the Bokon for proper handling.
Bokon is at the very botton of the central pit, same as last quest
- Speak with the Mayor about what Bokon Karass has said.
Hail Mayor for task completion. On Task completion, this will unlock Lost or Found.
XP, 150 Platinum, 333 remnants of tranquility.