We have 16 membership codes to give away to 16 lucky winners--enter now!
The giveaway has ended!
Winners will be contacted and announced by 11:59pm PT on Thursday, March 26th.
Happy Birthday to EverQuest! We've teamed up with Daybreak Games to give away 30 days worth of All Access membership to 16 lucky people! Continue after the jump for all the details.
- No purchase necessary, but you need to register for a free account with ZAM if you haven't yet
- We don't care which country you live in, anyone can redeem the code
- The contest begins whenever this article goes live on Monday, March 16, 2015 and ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- There are sixteen (16) codes for thirty (30) days of All Access membership, so there will be sixteen (16) individual winners
- One entry per person
- ZAM staff and their immediate family are not eligible. Sorry, hubby!
- Daybreak employees and their immediate family are not eligible. Sorry, Roshen!
How to Enter
- Log in to your ZAM account (registering is free!)
- Post a comment as a response to this article telling us something you love about EverQuest. A favorite zone, a cherished memory, a funny story—whatever you want to share!
- Deadline for entries is 11:59pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, March 24, 2015
How We Choose
- Valid entries will be entered into a random blind drawing
- The winners will be announced by 11:59pm Pacific Time on Thursday, March 26, 2015
- The code and redemption instructions will be sent via private message on ZAM
- ZAM and Daybreak are not responsible for an unredeemed or lost code
There's all our mumbo-jumbo... good luck!
Ann "Cyliena" Hosler, Managing Editor
Edited, Mar 25th 2015 9:35am by Cyliena
I raided with them in the early days up until PoP and with the contested content back then and the race to get to RZ was the best community times I have had in a game since.
oceangreen. i loved going there to see what the old lands looked like before qeynos came along
my epics- i did most of them. they were fun. i even did two cleric epics. the worst one was the rogue epic. my druid lost her faction in her home town because she went to help my rogue and transport him everywhere and help keep him alive. but i loved that epic.
certain mobs i camped and killed - like the cragbeast queen and tunare
the coldain shawl quest. yeah i completed it on 4 toons.
my first visit to brell's and the time i spent gathering those mushrooms- even when my little druid got killed by the bad badger looking people (yeah i know, they are the cute burnai)
fishing for special fish only to have my nephew come along while i ran for a bio break and delete my bag full of them because he had made a new bag with my trophy and didn't know what to do but was afraid to wait for me to come back- after all, he was only supposed to fish while i was away.
foraging - i loved foraging more than anything. i loved going to a new zone to see what i would forage from there
finding items that would look nice in my house- vases and mugs from quests and bowls dropped by different mobs, shields with special graphics. these are all fond memories.
Formerly Grendol Kegbreaker
Currently Macabro on CT
Edit: I can't go without mentioning Plane of Hate corpse runs and Karnors Castle (in particular) trains, although not the fondest memories they're a huge part of what made EQ such an amazing game.
Edited, Mar 24th 2015 4:53pm by despidious
Being a Warrior, I hated running and waiting for Ports from Druids and Wizzies. Paying 100pp for a port to Kunark (from GF or BB). Man I used to remember hating to die. Especially if you didn't bind in a city close enough to make the run. Thank You EQ for Planes of Power when you added the books. No More waiting for Druids or Wizzies at BB or GF for a Port.
Ahh Memories. I have played other online MMOs: Guildwars, Dark Ages of Camelot, Rift, Elders Scrolls Online. Yes EVEN the Dreaded World of Warcraft, what a waste of buying the game and wasting a whole month on that. I also played alot of other Game Console Games, but Everquest keeps calling me back with another Expansion and New content to see. I have bought every expansion for Everquest and for all 3 of my Accounts.
I had a fourth that I was using just to have a Merchant when Luclin came out. Back when you would have to have a constant merchant to sell item. But back then I didn't complain because it was still a step up from East Commonlands and lag spikes from trying to sell your wares by Torch 2 or 3.
I don't have a favorite expansion because I liked them all. New Content meant New Challenges and I think that is what I loved about everquest. Still throughout the years, I still came back to Everquest. To Me, it is one of the Greatest Games I ever played.
The breadth of things to do in the game. I may not agree with changes made by those with "say" all the time, but I can go do something else that I do enjoy until things change or a new expansion (with most likely new ideas) come out.
The lists of things we've made over time - could be maps, locations of named/NPC, rezzes we've given, zones we wanted to visit but haven't yet, people that we grouped with, items we want to camp but haven't gotten yet and so much more.
Phoenix Ascending / Erollisi Marr server
Will love EQ forever !
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.