|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Find Ishmani at -172, -392, -59 upstairs in Tassel's Tavern in the southwest part of the city, not far from the west gate. |
You say, 'Hail, Ishmani'
Ishmani says, 'You have done well to prove your faith in the Priests of Marr, but you have some distance to go. There is something you must do for us that will certainly improve the estimation of you. If you are willing, I will discuss this [matter] with you.'
You say, 'matter'
Ishmani says, 'A foul group of brigands have banded together to form a false faith... They call themselves the Servants of the Moon. They have been spreading lies and convincing our good citizens to surrender their worldly goods and earnings in order to join them. They make many false [prophecies] that our people cannot resist.'
You say, 'prophecies'
Ishmani says, 'They promise that for each sacrifice a citizen makes, they will be paid back tenfold. So many citizens are falling prey to these deceiving good tidings. Will you help us [stop them]?'
You say, 'stop them'
Ishmani says, 'Very well. You will be doing the city of Freeport and the followers of the Marrs a great service. The Servants of the Moon have planned an open gathering in the City Hall today as they preach and recruit new citizens to their order. Tell me when you're [ready] and I will teleport you to the arena at once.'
You have been assigned the task 'Conversion by Coercion'.
You say, 'ready'
Watch your step. If you won't submit, they will be hostile toward you!
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
You have entered Freeport City Hall.
1. Prevent Girreal from spreading the false religion and get rid of him...Forever 0/1 City hall
2. The Registrar must be stopped from collecting the peoples's money. 0/1 City hall
3. The Orator must be silenced. 0/1 City hall
4. The Preacher who brings fear into our citizens shall be slain. 0/1 City hall
5. The Diviner is fooling our citizens through a drak magic and he must be stopped. 0/1 City hall
6. The Propagandist is spreading the word of the Servents and must be silenced. 0/1 City hall
7. Fear s being spread by the Cryir. Quit him! 0/1 City hall
|Send a Correction|