|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Witness the hour foretold in ancient prophecy, when all Ancients would arise together in Frontier Mountains.
Witness all Ancients rising within an hour.
- Awaken (!!!->pop) the Ancients in a time frame of 1h to get the Achievement.
- Popping them only does not help, neither does popping all Ancients and redo the Ancient Pinepeak Buff - all have to pop in 1 hour - so have firepower or a good strat ready.
- Fortold Hour can be boxed.
- Prepare every Ancient so that only the last kills pop the Ancient.
- Rely on the players in the zone not to interfere or the work goes down the drain.
- Start with Ancient Pinepeak to get the maximum buff advantage.
- Pinepeak is also the most difficult one - if it fails then you don't need to redo the whole stuff.
- Pinepeak gives you also the 1h-timer because the buff lasts 1h.
- Pop the swarmers (some rounds killing tamers in the south-east corner).
- Kill most swarmers (south of the zone, spider area) - running around needs so much time to find every swarmer even with a tracker between the "real mobs".
- Take care about the standard mobs, you don't want to waste time when they aggro.
- A level 110 druid can DoT the swarmers for good and partly you even don't get aggro from their "rippers".
- If rippers aggro - they are as weak as the swarmers - easy peasy (take care about the "real" mobs).
- Remember/mark the missing swarmers for getting foretold hour.
- We could rely on the need to kill ALL swarmers - if some are left then its a good counter.
- Problematic if somebody kills them but they are time consuming because the darn beasts run like hell and are difficult to collect and have a bunch of HP's.
- 30 should be the right number - get about 20-25 and you are good.
- They roam around the main center castle of the Giants, mostly to the north and north-west of it.
- Spawn all star howlers (north part of zone - at wolves) - you need normally 10 to spawn the Ancient.
- They are spawning all in a circle at the north part always at the same spot.
- Check first - if you are unsure then simply only spawn the Starhowlers - they are killed relatively fast with a bit burn to not risk spawning the Ancient to early.
- Starhowlers are the same problem like the Denmother - you never know how many have been spawned/killed -> so spawn Howlers but kill them in the last round.
- About 8-10 pacifists needs rescue (say invader -> 3 brutes attack them).
- Kill about 6 rounds and let them for the Foretold round.
- They are at the burynai camp to the south/south-west.
- He spawns in the south/south-west part at the bears camp close to the burynai/orechomper-camp.
- i thought this one has fixed kills but meanwhile I did him about 8-10 times and I am not so sure anymore.
- For safety kill him completely in the foretold hour part.
- There are too many bears in the zone so that always somebody is killing them -> so you cannot rely on counting the kills.
Foretold Hours Achievement:
- If you want to really be safe and you have only a box which lacks on firepower.
- Spawn every Ancient so your numbers are safe (Denmother, Destroyer, Whitehorn) to have a fresh counter if nobody interferes in the zone.
- Check swarmers - if they are up they only need to be killed completely - normally no swarmer is left - if you want to be sure then spawn him first.
- Starhowlers can be spawned up to the max of 10 - so in case you need to kill all 10 but this is no biggy.
At this time it can be done with every level. L1+ will use the AA only at 51+ but its a nice sweety from DGB - who knows if this is a bug or a feature. So far every Ancient item was possible to get at Level 1. This is also a question if that is a bug or a feature - usable are the items at 105+ so it makes no difference either and does not harm the gameplay but has an additional nice taste for roleplayers (imagine a level 1 being proud "slaying" an ubah mob - even he was only a bystander ;)).
-> Always cc in the zone - if somebody does Foretold Hours - then he will be quite pissed if you kill some with the wrong timing.
30 AA Points
Small Manisi Branch
Priests, on the item, there is a convert box you can click to convert it over to Small Manisi Branch.
|Send a Correction|