|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Formerly known as "The Final Assault" (changed very early in expansion release).
This mission starts when you speak to Kerath Punox and say 'Do the Work' to her. Upon receiving the mission, you click on the crystal that leads to the Plane of Health and select 'Adventure'.
TASK WILL LOCK HERE
Ground Spawn Collections and Prepusterous or its PH will spawn at this point
You receive 5 gold.
You receive 187 platinum.
You receive alternate currency.
Event Summary and Strategy
1. After you speak with Syrina Pureheart, the event will start. You are going to want to position your group outside of the central area where the bubonian thralls will be advancing. The bubonian thralls have a damage aura that will only hurt the NPCs you are attempting to defend, so keep them away from them. You are going to want to have 1 person run a circle to tag any bubonians making their way to the area you are defending and kite them to your group.
2. The task will lock after you kill the thralls and you will fight your first named NPC, Xhut Adan. He hits for an average of 25k but is fast, and strikes through defenses regularly. You are definitely going to want to have someone slow him or have a competent tank.
3. After the death of Xhut Adan, you will have 16 slimes to contend with. They come up in intervals of 2 to 3 at a time and have the same damage aura as the bubonians do. Use the same strategy as above, and have one person run a perimeter to grab any mobs that may be headed towards Syrina Pureheart. Be advised the slimes will use snare on you and could complicate the kiting strategy.
4. At this point, you will fight the second named NPC called Kavilis Adan. This NPC is no stronger or weaker than Xhut Adan; hitting for an average of 25k but is very fast and will strike through defenses regularly.
5. After defeating Kavilis Adan, you will have two winged sentry-type mobs attack you. Evidently, they were poisoned by the corruption of the Adans. They hit for an average of 25k but are not as fast as the two Adan NPCs. Defeat them both and then open the chest to win the event!
The Winged defenders are not affected by the purple fog,
Event Failure Mechanic
If too many NPCs that you are suppose to defend die, the event will fail and will require a restart.
|Submitted by: Aghinem|
|Send a Correction|