|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Rain of Fear Information & Guides: An Overview | Group Progression & Task List | Raid Progression | Visible Armor |
This solo task begins with Councilman Nostulia (map) in Shard's Landing. He is found at /location 300, 85, 1 (southwestern part of the crater, in a tent north of Overseer Drent's location).
- Level 85
- Completed "Welcome to Shard's Landing"
- Completed "Words of the Unspoken"
You say, 'Hail, Councilman Nostulia'
Councilman Nostulia smiles, 'Welcome back, _____. I believe Engineer Eilisia is looking for a _____ with your particular talents. Of course there is always the matter of improving our understanding of the believers and their motives, a [job] I am now assured that you are capable of.'
You say, 'What job?'
Councilman Nostulia says 'Very well, this should be an easy enough job.'
You have been assigned the task 'Unspoken Verse'.
You will need to deliver these back to where you originally 'borrowed' the pages from the tomes that you copied for him. Doing so will allow future recruits the same privlege of gathering information about the Underground City and its inhabitants.
The creatures roaming around the junk piles in the Village of the Forsaken will probably be carrying some scraps of paper.
A potent ink and be crafted from the blood of either Selyrah or Kangon in these hills. To finish crafting the ink, you will need a few drops of Wyvern Blood to act as a thickener.
Collect Paper from the pests in the Forsaken Village 0/10 (Shard's Landing)
These drop from the rats, beetles, devourers, and insects in the Forsaken Village (eastern part of the zone).
Obtain some Bloodred Ink from Kangon or Selyrah 0/5 (Shard's Landing)
Get this from any kangons or selyrahs in the zone.
Gather some Feartouched Wyvern Blood to thicken the Ink 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Kill any wyvern in the zone.
Travel into the Underground City - watch for ambushes! 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
With the above 16 components in your inventory, make your way to the Underground City, but be prepared for a single mob ambush, a forsaken apparition (rootable; stunnable).
There can only be one of these mobs up at one time, so if another player has spawned theirs, you will have to wait. If you are in a group and all on the same step, a single kill of this mob will update whichever group members are on this step. The NPC is leashed to its spawn area and despawns after a short time, if left idle
Leave a Tome on the Lower Council Judicator's Desk 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on the Upper Citizen's Table 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on High Guard Verichitek's Table 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on the Lower Council Overseer's Desk 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on the Gardener's Workbench 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on the Table in the Armory 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on the Table in the Miner's Barracks 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome on the foot of the Gladiator's Bed 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome near the forgetful Believer in the Silent Hall 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Leave a Tome near the Overseer in the Arena 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
The locations for these drop-offs are the same as in the previous task:
- East of the council chambers (/location -715, 1710, -500 -- bottom level, second residence to your left if coming from the chambers).
- North of the council chambers (/location -280, 2350, -295 -- upper level, first residence to your left if coming from the chambers).
- In the barracks north of the council chambers (/location 5, 2250, -292 -- upper level of the residence to your right if coming from the chambers).
- In the barracks east of the council chambers (/location -925, 1765, -465 -- upper level, first residence to your right if coming from the chambers).
- To the south of the council chambers in the garden area of believers (/location -1200, 2120, -602 -- just to your right upon entering the area, if coming from the chambers).
- In the northeastern section of the Underground City is the armory -- /location 165, 975, -500 (on your map, this is the large room northwest of the Silent Hall).
- Miners barracks east of the city's entrance (/location 230, 1375, -442 -- central part of this area).
- Gladiators barracks just northeast of the arena (/location -50, 1350, -502 -- in the north-central part of this area).
- Silent Hall at /location -190, 750, -747 (northeastern part of the city -- in the west-central part of the Hall).
- The Arena at /location -585, 1770, -482 (in the arena which is the large area just northeast of the council chambers -- ground spawn along the south-central wall of the arena).
Leave the Underground City - Watch for ambushes, again! 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
Again, you will be ambushed by an apparition (same fight as previous).
Report back to Councilman Nostulia 0/1 (Shard's Landing)
337 platinum, 5 gold
Experience (4 AAs)
|Send a Correction|