|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season". |
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
This is an anniversary quest available only during anniversary season (a few weeks during March and April). It was introduced in 2009 as part of EverQuest's 10th anniversary.
This is one of 16 deity quests. For an overview of how rewards work and how these quests are linked with one another, see this writeup.
Below here are the details for this particular quest.
This task begins with the Herald of Justice Due in the Plane of Tranquility (location 632.75, -1496.33, -874.53).
Warning! Kill targets in this task, while still relatively low level and easy kills, now occasionally proc a spell called "Furious Blow" which can hit for ~27,000. They otherwise melee for ~60-500.
You say, 'Hail, Herald of Justice Due'
Herald of Justice Due says 'Greetings _____. Do you love [justice], as you should? Does the fire for [justice] burn in your heart?'
You say, 'The fire for justice burns...'
Herald of Justice Due says 'Excellent. If you are strong of mind and body, you may be able to see this task to [completion]. The time has come for the most heinous fiends that cower in the shadows to find the light of justice shining down upon them. I ask you to seek them out and deliver our sentence.'
You say, 'I'll see it to its completion'
You have been assigned the task 'Justice of the Tribunal - Tribunal's Favor'.
Herald of Justice Due says 'May your eye be true and may Justice be done!'
On behalf of the Tribunal you will travel from city to city and bring justice to ten of Norrath's most notorious wrongdoers.
1. Find Branack Welk in the Academy of Arcane Sciences.- West Freeport (When you zone into the main building, go up one flight in a room to the right at the first landing. (loc -200, -888, 14. Hail and kill Branack Welk.
2. Find Tomee Stenk in the Lion’s Mane Inn. – South Qeynos (loc 289.90, -71.27, 4.38). He’s on the first floor, behind a closed door. Hail and kill Tomee Stenk.
3. Find Silva Tonk in the Vasty Deep Inn. – Erudin (loc -1101.57, -16.04, 84.35). He’s on second floor, third door on the left. Hail and kill Silva Tonk.
4. Find Encan V’Dal in the house of D`abth – Neriak Commons (loc -67.22, -992.32, -21.29). In the Inn to the east of the main entrance. Hail and kill Encan V’Dal.
5. Find Eoando Kelu near the Tradeskill merchants just north of the entrance to North Felwithe. – Felwithe (loc 402.48, -897.31, -4.56). Enter South Felwithe and head north into the merchant’s building, follow the hall around to the last room at the end of the hall. Hail and Kill Eoando Kelu.
6. Find Gloribo Hammerbreaker hidden in the Warrior Guild Hall. – Kaladim (loc 156.44, 256.55, -10.12). He’s in a corner at the end of a long hallway. Hail and kill Gloribo Hammerbreaker.
7. Find Snogge southeast of the Shaman Guild Hall. – Oggok (loc 453.78, 845.46, 78.47). Head upwards through the tunnels. Head towards Tokun, a shaman spell merchant, then take the South East tunnel. Hail and kill Snogge.
8. Find Bronkks in a tunnel near a froglok prisoner. – Grobb (loc 542.29, -378.51, -2.30). He’s near Uzak the Jewel Crafter towards the northern middle area of the zone. Hail and kill Bronkks..
9. Find Scooky Moog just outside the Weary Foot Rest. – Rivervale (loc 231.22, -130.05, -6.06). He is down in a gully next to the inn. Hail and kill Scooky Moog.
10. Find Doran Keez in the tall trees west of the waterfall. – Surefall Glade (loc 335.08, 40.94, 4.38). Hail and kill Doran Keez.
The task ends as the last mob dies.
Each mob hits between 35 to 400 hp. All but one (Silva Tonk in Erudin) run when their health gets to 15%. None of them give faction hits and the other NPCs won’t join in. In hostile cities I was able to get in and out with invisible on. I did agro some wandering guards in Kaladim but for the most part in the other cities, the mob spawn site seems fairly protected and discreet. The mobs are straight melee types. There are no casters or healers. The mobs were all gray to a level 79 shaman. The only lower-level alt I checked with was a 39 druid and the Oggok mob conned gray as well. Hailing the quest mob is an important part of the update, the mob will attack immediately upon hailing; however, it won't acknowledge you until you do, giving you time to buff or bio before starting.
Celebratory Firework Caster (if this is your first deity task)
Fireworks Focus of the Tribunal
Platinum (scales by level)
The choice between seven different distillates (scales to level)
Option 1 – All of the above and Distillate of Alacrity X
Option 2 – All of the above and Distillate of Celestial Healing XII
Option 3 – All of the above and Distillate of Clarity XII
Option 4 – All of the above and Distillate of Divine Healing XII
Option 5 – All of the above and Distillate of Health XII
Option 6 – All of the above and Distillate of Replenishment XII
Option 7 – All of the above and Distillate of Spirituality XII
|Submitted by: Llorna Macha of Fennin Ro|
|Send a Correction|