|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season".
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
Tilanar Fe`Dhar may be found at +225, +390. You must have amiable faction with Claws of Veeshan before being able to do the quest.
You say, 'Hail, Tilanar Fe`Dhar'
Tilanar Fe`Dhar says 'Welcome ______. Perhaps you have come to answer my request for assistance with my collections. Are you the one I [seek]?'
You say, 'I am the one you seek.'
Tilanar Fe`Dhar says 'Excellent. I've created a list of clues for you. If you follow these you should find the items for my collection without and trouble. I warn you though these items come from all reaches of this continent and may prove dangerous to collect. When you are [ready] to depart let me know.'
You say, 'I am ready.'
Tilanar Fe`Dhar says 'Here is the list of clues for you to follow and a bag to store the collection in. Once you have retrieved all of the items simply place them in the bag and return it to me. Should you accomplish this in a timely manner I may have something to make it worth your while.'
You receive a Scaled Collection Bag and A Scaled Clue Book, which reads:
You are looking for:
1. Collector's Holgresh Elder Bead, holgresh, Wakening Lands
2. Collector's Sea Pearl, sirens/neriads, Siren's Grotto
3. Collector's Snow Bunny Foot, bunnies, Eastern Wastes
4. Collector's Chetari Ceremonial Staff, chetari, Dragon Necropolis
5. Collector's Kodiak Fang, kodiaks, Great Divide
6. Collector's Giant Sea Shell, othmir, Cobalt Scar
7. Collector's Brontotherium Hoof, a brontotherium, Western Wastes
8. Collector's Cougar Tail, cougars, Iceclad Ocean
9.Collector's Kromrif Signet, giants, Kael Drakkel
10. Collector's Ice Sculpture, Icepaw kobolds (kobold village), Velketor's Labyrinth
Combine the items in the bag to craft a Sealed Scaled Collection Bag. Hand this in:
Dialogs, faction hits, experience if any, etc. needed.
You receive a Draconic Cane of the Everlasting.
|Submitted by: bbot|
|Send a Correction|