|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Find Knight Champion Eddard at location +255, -589, +6 in East Freeport, just outside the Arena doors. |
You say, 'Hail, Knight Champion Eddard'
Knight Champion Eddard says, 'Greetings traveler, have you come to [brave the challenges] of the arena'
You say, 'I have come to brave the challenges of the arena'
A task window pops up.
Defeat as many challenges as you can 0/1.
The task updates after zoning out.
To start the event, tell Knight Champion Eddard that you are ready. You will be teleported in to an instanced version of the Freeport Arena.
Once in you will see Knight Champion Eddard on the entrance. Hail him and receive a charm, Arena Champion's Badge, which will "improve as you defeat each challenge in the arena."
Knight Champion Eddard says, 'Your next challenge is [ready] when you are.
Prepare yourselves well. However, if you wish to [leave] it can be arranged. I can also allow you to resume your battles from [beginning] once more. Be aware that your current progress will be wiped clean if you do so.'
You say, 'I am ready' (a wave of mobs will spawn)
You say, 'We wish to leave' (you will zone out instantly)
You say, 'We wish to start from the beginning' (your arena flags will be cleared)
There are 41 waves of mobs. Each wave scales in mob level. The first wave consists of green-conning mobs, while mobs hit for 2500 towards the end.
-Elemental mobs are not affected by anti-summoned spells. There are undead mobs too but it can be safe to assume that they really aren't undead either(unless listed below as undead).
-adds are usually smaller, less ornate, or immature versions of the main mobs
-mobs are progressively higher con, once the mobs upgrade (even to yellow, etc) they will stay at that level until they go higher.
-most wave are no snare/mez so there is kiting... lots and lots of kiting.
1) an arena gladiator (Green con mob)
2) an arena slave
3) an arena beast
4) an arena beast
5) an arena fighter
6) an arena fighter
all enrage at 10% from here on, summon when damaged:
7) an arena beast (light blue con)
8) an arena elemental (blue con mob)
9) an arena gladiator
10) an arena gladiator (lich)
11) an arena gladiator (drachnid)(even con mobs)
12) an arena gladiator (water elemental)--not effected by anti-summoned spells
13) an arena gladiator (earth elemental), two gladiator adds (blue con) -- all are immune to changes in runspeed
14) two arena gladiators (evil eyes)(yellow con), no snare
15) an arena gladiator (Battlemaster Rhioris type, undead), two adds (undead), no snare
16) two arena gladiators (gargoyles), no snare, 2% AA each
17) an arena gladiator (spider), 4 adds (snare/rootable)
18) an arena gladiator (fire elemental) hits up to 1k
19) an arena champion (one giant kick ass Mushroom Man), occational flurry
20) an arena champion (frost viking, undead), 6 adds (undead), two at a time, (snare/rootable) (they jump too!)
21) two an arena champions (froglok ghosts), no snare, two adds per champion (snare/rootable)
22) an arena champion (basilisks), two baby crocs (also basilisks), no snare
23) three an arena champions (drachnids), no snare, undead. Upon aggro, they insta-kill all pets, mounts, and auras; auras will flicker and return, but you must click off your mount buff before you can resummon it. Wait until the drachnids are dead before resummoning mounts or pets.
24) an arena champion (Battlemaster Rhioris)(red con), 4 adds all at once, blue no snare AE flurry
25) an arena champion (baby dragon, undead), TEN no snare blue an arena gladiators adds
26) an arena champion (red colored Seeker, undead), hits up to 1139, rampages
27) an arena champion (rock dervish), 4 blue adds **** MEZZABLE! ****, no snare, all are undead
28) two an arena champions (red colored goblins), flurries, 4 adds per champion (green colored goblins)--blue, no mez/snare
29) an arena champion (squidhead), flurries
30) two an arena champions (mummies)(undead), two blue adds per mummy (mezzable)
31) an arena champion (gargoyle)--two blue arena champion adds every 25% health (but we ended up with 10, they might spawn at 20% but lag delayed them)
32) seven an arena champions (undead orcs)--all spawn at the start, hits up to 1100 but usually 200-600
33) an arena champion (fire imp)--hits for 1300, nothing unusual but started single rampage at 20%
34) two an arena champions--two adds (snare/rootable, no mez), adds were at 80 (one) and 50 (one) on the first, two at 20% on the second.
35) two an arena champions (vampires), hit for 1800+, rampages -- two adds at 80% and 50% (mezzable, no snare/root)
36) three an arena champions (drachnids), hit for 1900, all no mez/snare, only partially slowable, rare AE rampage
37) an arena champions (frost giant), 1850, flurries, stomps! (you have to see it to understand)-- two adds every 25% (mezz and snares!) rampages
38) two an arena champions (big big cougars), 1900+, rampages--two pairs of cubs (maybe 80 and 40%), no mez/snare
39) two an arena champions (Battlemaster Rhioris/mino) flurries, 1750ish
40) four an arena champions (froglok ghosts), flurries, 1650's, flagged as undead, no mez, no snare/root
41) one an arena champion (eyeball), 2100, rampages, flurries--two adds at 75/50/25% (mezzable, no snare), adds flurry
You have to be in zone when the last mob dies to gain the achievement: Arena Champion's Badge (Freeport 70+).
Each wave increase your charm. Max stats available are:
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
STR: +10 DEX: +10 STA: +10 CHA: +10 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +150 MANA: +150 ENDUR: +150
SV FIRE: +10 SV DISEASE: +10 SV COLD: +10 SV MAGIC: +10 SV POISON: +10
Avoidance: +10 Accuracy: +10 Regeneration: +5
Recommended level of 70. Required level of 1.
WT: 0.8 Size: SMALL
Slot 1, Type 7
|Submitted by: Lyssabeth Goldenleaf, Druid of Tunare and Ruskhus of Magus Amiticia, Antonious Bayle Server|
|Send a Correction|