|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|This is an overview of the raid expedition, "The Demiplane of Blood". The expedition may be initiated by anyone at least 70th level by clicking on the furthest statue next to Gaelic the Small at the zone-in of Dreadspire Keep.
(Note: Although no longer required, the actual key/flag for this zone still exists. Information about that can be found here.)
You invoke the magical words that are burned into your blood. The Curse of Blood flows through those words and forces the barrier aside. You feel an eerie sense of welcome.
Upon zoning in, you will be hit with the AE effects Mire of Crimson Mists and Aura of Crimson Mists. These will hit you every five minutes. In order to negate these effects, you must loot an item from each of the Tier 1 bosses and turn them in to the appropriate quest NPC in the non-instanced Dreadspire Keep. Each turn-in negates the effect by 25%.
Graniteclaw drops a Rune-Etched Stone which goes to Irrissa the Seer (see this quest for more details).
Redfang drops a Congealed Blood of Redfang which goes to Arturos, Trainer of Bats (see this quest for more details).
A Sister's Handkerchief is looted after the Wailing Sisters event and goes to Ariahn Teller (see this quest for more details).
Hatchet the Torturer drops a Shrunken Head which goes to Ur-Koraag (see this quest for more details).
After you've turned all four items in you will see:
You are fully acclimated to the Demi-Plane of Blood. The environment no longer causes you any ill effects.
Each event in this expedition has a lockout timer of 4.5 days. It is spawned in tiers (four events in Tier 1; four events in Tier 2; one event in Tier 3).
Information about individual events can be found in their own 'quest' entries linked from the sidebar.
Tier 1 (available upon zoning in)
* Graniteclaw - Defeat Zi-Thuuli of the Granite Claw. He has a chance to spawn upon the death of any 73rd level+ mob.
* Redfang - Defeat Sanguimanus the Redfang, spawned by killing the six screecher bats at the base of the bat cavern's spiral ramp.
* Wailing Sisters - Follow Althea, Brenda, and Christine around the crypt area and "betray" Althea and Brenda by reporting their actions to Christine (a certain amount of emotes must be completed within 20-25 minutes).
* Hatchet the Torturer - He waits in his room for a raid to come.
Tier 2 (spawned when all of Tier 1 is dead)
* Tris Wallow III - Cure Tris Wallow III, then talk to her spirit to receive a bane damage weapon for use in the Mistmoore event.
* Roley and Adrianna DeFarge - Defeat Roley DeFarge and his wife Adrianna, then talk to their spirits to receive a bane damage weapon for use in the Mistmoore event.
* Devlin Rochester - Defeat Devlin Rochester and talk to his spirit to receive a bane damage weapon for use in the Mistmoore event.
* The Performer - Defend The Performer and his minions Britton Harmony, Seth Kimble, Randal Reedsea, and Aelfric the Flautist from waves of orcs, drachnids, and shadowmanes, then talk to The Performer's Spirit to receive a Glimmering Dawnstone for use in the Mistmoore event.
Tier 3 (spawned when all of Tier 2 is dead)
The Master - Defeat Mayong Mistmoore and his minions.
Additional events in the expedition involve augmentation droppers. They spawn individually after a random number of mobs has been killed in the zone (you will see a zonewide emote indicating their spawn). Each has a lockout timer of 4.5 days.
* Maggotmiser (spawns in one of the bedrooms near the spire portal)
* Swirling Bloodspirit (spawns in the drachnid tunnels)
* Ur-Gorlach (spawns in the spire - Master Vule's non-instanced spawnpoint)
* Madrillah the Ancient (spawns in the library)
* Legionnaire Silkbinder (spawns in the drachnid pit)
|Submitted by: Saraban, Darkwind|
|Send a Correction|