|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Anniversary events tend to run from mid-March to mid-April (sometimes to mid-May) each year. They are not available during the "off season". |
For an overview and list of EverQuest Anniversary events, see this quest entry.
Find Sarvil Amberstone in the Dreadlands, located near the wizard and druid portals, or Nilvara Rishal in Firiona Vie at 787.87, -1974.70, 143.10, just outside the elven faction outpost.
You say, 'Hail, Sarvil Amberstone'
Sarvil Amberstone says, 'Hail, _____! I'm glad you finally found me. I thought you looked like someone who might help me out. Are you [prepared] to risk life and limb to assist me?'
You say, 'I am prepared'
Sarvil Amberstone says, 'I thought as much. In return for your help I'd be happy to give you this potion here. It's got some wonderful benefits to it that I'm sure you'll enjoy. All you need to do is collect a few things for me from around the continent. It's mostly easy and only a little dangerous, I swear. Are you still [interested]?'
You say, 'I am still interested'
Sarvil Amberstone says, 'Perfect! As I said I thought you were someone who could help me. I'm sure you'll have fun along the way with this. Here is a bag to combine the items in and a cheat-sheet to help you along in your search. Don't go asking me for any more hints, I won't give them. Return to me once you've gathered all the items and we'll see how you did. Good luck!'
Receive Collector's Cheat Sheet, with text:
1) These conflicted strands are a badge of honor
2) This pouch is crafted from finer things than leather
3) Weigh your options before seeking these
4) A crumbling intellect can be a burden
5) It towers above, but these help it grow below
6) The rhyme of the mountains
7) Cursing can be heard whenever this is used
8) Their bark is the least of your worries
9) Fans the swarming flame
10) Grown from the seeds of failure
What is really asked for:
1) A Collector's Sarnak War Braid (Sarnaks in The Overthere)
2) A Collector's Drachnid Web Sack (Drachnids in the Dreadlands)
3) A Collector's Bloodgill Scale (Bloodgills in Lake of Ill Omen)
4) A Collector's Brittle Iksar Skull (Skeleton in Field of Bone)
5) A Collector's Excavator Claws (Burynai Excavator in Kurn's Tower)
6) A Collector's Tump Stump (Mountain Giants in Frontier Mountains)
7) A Collector's Iksar Witch Doll (Goblins in Warsliks Woods)
8) A Collector's Canine (Drolvargs in Firiona Vie)
9) A Collector's Fire Hornet Wing (Hornets in Burning Wood)
10) A Collector's Nohope Moss (Froglok Raider in Swamp of No Hope)
Combine these 10 items in your collector's bag and return the result to Sarvil for your reward, Ceremonial Elixir of Scholarship.
|Submitted by: Siega, Lanys Server|
|Send a Correction|