|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|During daytime, inside of the Tink 'N Babble will be found a city Clerk by the name of Doval (/loc?). |
You say, 'Hail, Clerk Doval'
Clerk Doval takes a sip of lager and looks up at you. 'Ahh!! An adventurer of sorts? Looking for work, are we? If you have the time, I might have a bit of a [proposition] for you.'
You say, 'What proposition?'
Clerk Doval says 'I was sent by the Legion to deliver a restraining order to a few of the troopers. They have been ordered to stay away from the tavern. They have spent too much time drinking and not enough training. I am to have them initial the restraint order list, but my feet are killing me. Perhaps you could [deliver the restraining order]?'
You say, 'I can deliver the restraining order.'
Clerk Doval says 'Here is the restraint order. Go to the troopers and ask them to [sign the restraining order]. Also, make sure to have them sign it in alphabetical order. I am a very big stickler about this. The troopers' names are as follows; Ozlot, Ogmire, Nish Nish, Frogzin, Gummin, Inkin, Roklon, Taer, Fryp and Selbat. When all is done, I shall pay you.'
Once you agree, he hands you a letter which must be signed by all ten troopers, in alphabetical order. Find each trooper and give them the restraining order. Each will sign the order, and return it to you, though some require sub-tasks to get them to sign. Once you have finished this task, return to the Tink 'N Babble and give the finished order to Doval.
The troopers' names and what they want to sign are (in alphabetical order):
1) Frogzin (found at the Lake of Ill Omen, at the city gate -- will just sign it),
2) Fryp (found at the entrance to the warriors' guild -- needs a quill),
3) Gummin (Field of Bones in left ruined building -- Needs the order and a Legion Lager brewed])
(4) Inkin (found at the Swamp of No Hope, at the city gate -- Needs a skipping stone from a froglock skipper)
(5) Nishnish (found at the gate to the Swamp of No Hope, in Cabilis -- Needs two barracuda teeth from pigmy barracuda/barracuda in Cabilis waterways)
(6) Ogmire (found at the gate to the Lake of Ill Omen, in Cabilis -- will just sign it)
(7) Ozlot (found next to the gate to Warslik's Wood -- Needs two sabertooth kitten teeth from the Lake of Ill Omen)
(8) Roklon (found outside gates in Warslik's Woods -- Needs goblin scout beads from the Lake of Ill Omen)
(9) Selbat (found in a building in the Lake of Ill Omen, near the city gate -- will just sign it)
(10) Taer (found wandering the Field of Bone, he stops at the city gate occasionally -- will just sign it).
Note that you can also sometimes loot a completely signed legion order from froglocks in the swamp. Return the list and you get a small amount of experience, some coin, and a random book from his library (the book you get may be specific to your class).
Books given out so far are: The Code of Combat, The History of Combat, The Tome of Combat, The Book of Knowledge.
Presumably there is more after this.
Need all dialogues, faction hits, rewards, list of quest items, /loc of quest mobs, additional steps, etc.
|Send a Correction|