|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|This is a seasonal task only available during the Feast of Giving period.
Bouncer Mako is located on the southwest wall in Innothule Swamp. He's on Find (Ctrl+F).
You say, 'Hail, Bouncer Mako'
Bouncer Mako says, 'Happy Feast of Giving. I just had a great chewy meal from a froggy. Can you thank [the froggy] for me?'
You say, 'I can thank the froggy for you.'
Bouncer Mako says, 'You can't have a feast without a brew. I can help you make a nice [chewy stout].'
You say, 'Chewy stout?'
Bouncer Mako says, 'Yes, you will need to gather a few things. Bring me back a [trunk] and I can craft a festive carboy for you to brew it with.'
You have been assigned the task 'Feast Fit for a Froglok '.
1. Visit the Coral Bog and gather some Bog Water 0/1 Stoneroot Falls
Get close to the Coral Bog in the southeast around /waypoint -364, -1581 and some Stoneroot Bog Water will appear on your cursor.
2. Gather Stoneroot Rye Grain Spawn near the mushrooms 0/1 Stoneroot Falls
Stoneroot Rye Grain Spawns are found near mushrooms on the ramps going down where shiliskins and deep orcs are found. They look like a glowing blue ball.
3. Gather Stoneroot Peat Ashes from under torches 0/1 Stoneroot Falls
Stoneroot Peat Ashes are found under torches on the ramps going down where shiliskins and deep orcs are found. They look like a glowing blue ball.
4. Gather Stoneroot Bog Hops near the tube coral 0/1 Stoneroot Falls
Stoneroot Bog Hops look like a glowing blue ball in the water.
5. Loot Stoneroot Spore Trunk from a spore growth 0/1 Stoneroot Falls
Kill the level 1 mushrooms around the zone and loot a Stoneroot Spore Trunk.
6. Deliver the Stoneroot Spore Trunk to Bouncer Mako 0/1 Innothule Swamp
Bouncer Mako says, 'This will help you with the fermentation process. Make sure you give it time to steep the brew and get good flavor.'
You have been given: Mako's Festive Carboy
7. Craft the Mako's Festive Stout in the Mako's Festive Carboy 0/1 ALL
Combine Barley, Yeast, Stoneroot Rye Grain Spawn, Stoneroot Bog Water, Stoneroot Peat Ashes and Stoneroot Bog Hops in the Mako's Festive Carboy to craft Mako's Festive Stout.
8. Deliver the Mako's Festive Stout to Zok Glooria 0/1 Innothule Swamp
Zok Glooria is so happy that Bouncer Mako shared the spirit of the Festival of Giving with her. She can't wait to go back home and share the happy news.
Zok Glooria says, 'Oh, well um, that's chewy. I am so happy that I get to report back that the bouncers liked our food.'
5 Ogrish Orange Juice
|Submitted by: Drewie|
|Send a Correction|
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.