Post Comment
My namesake!
# Apr 14 2004 at 12:51 AM Rating: Default
This little guy shares my name!

- Teaadas Gladestalker
# Sep 21 2003 at 4:04 PM Rating: Decent
Does this armor fit frogs?
# Jul 22 2003 at 7:57 PM Rating: Decent
What's the fact in hits on hese guys?
# Jan 12 2003 at 7:21 AM Rating: Default
Please tell us how the fight went ! you all talk about fighting but never say if they root ya are dot ya. so so... These post here helps others what to expect when getting ready to fight the mobs.. Thats what this board is all about! So the next time you feel like posting at least tell what happen! thanks....
RE: Post..
# Feb 26 2003 at 10:42 AM Rating: Decent
Well, being a bardess in need of new armor, (still wearing Lambent Breastplate and greaves, and singing steel everywhere else...also want a new look) I came in the hopes that I could kite this guy down pick up my drops, and then come back with a raid to get the bp and greaves off the serene spirit. Anyways, he other spellcasting that I saw. I learned soon after my demise that about 95% of the mobs in this zone summon, and the other 5% gate and then bring a summoning mob with them to enact a little revenge. Good thing for me that I'd made a thurg gate potion to get myself out of there.
Another spell drop
# Sep 30 2002 at 7:43 PM Rating: Good
Druid spell - Improved Superior Camo FYI
RE: Another spell drop
# Feb 25 2003 at 11:29 AM Rating: Default
Leave it to SOE to put a rare druid spell drop in I can also verify that it DOES drop our group got one last night.
61 Dru on Q
70 Druid Retired from Vis Maior...Quellious
Beastlord spell drop
# Sep 30 2002 at 7:37 PM Rating: Decent
Looted a Sha's Lethargy tonight FYI
# Jan 12 2002 at 11:57 PM Rating: Decent
has to be THE highest kodiak/black bear ive ever seen!
RE: bear
# Feb 24 2003 at 11:12 AM Rating: Decent
59 posts
The spirt stalker is level 55. That bear is size wise larger, and has a bunch more hit points.
# Jul 26 2001 at 3:17 PM Rating: Default
no faction for these or is it just not reported here?
RE: faction?
# Mar 06 2003 at 1:20 PM Rating: Decent
Sure there is a faction hit for those ..
Bracer is quite nice
# Jun 20 2001 at 5:40 PM Rating: Decent
Bracer not that great? You crazy? What did you have that was better? Sounds like equipment bragging to me.
RE: Bracer is quite nice
# Feb 24 2002 at 2:09 AM Rating: Decent
Right now I am using a Worked Dragonhorn Bracer. Something like 12ac 8wis 5cha if I remember correctly. You take a slight hit in AC but gain several wis. You also don't get teh ultravision effect but for a Troll shammy I never need ultravision cause I can see in the dark already. Although I would still not turn down the spirit weaver's bracer if it dropped :P

51 Mystic
Master of all trades but tailoring
(and yes I mastered begging..big waist of time)
# May 14 2001 at 7:53 AM Rating: Default
dropped some shaman gauntlets which I got. They aren't that great but hey now you know these can drop shaman stuff.
# May 03 2001 at 4:44 AM Rating: Default
drops bard gear
#Anonymous, Posted: Apr 01 2001 at 2:16 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) **** thats a high lv beat ive fought with kodiaks
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.