Lebounde ab Dolmen [ Artisan ]  

Quest NPC
Screenshot

Uploaded June 25th, 2016 by Cylius
ThumbnailThumbnailThumbnail

Roams throughout Halas. Easiest way to find him is to use the Find button in map screen. At night, he returns to an empty structure with a bed and sleeps. He will not respond to hails. You may not enter the structure, clicking on the door results in the following: Try as you might, the door does not budge.

Gets up at 5am, goes to bed at 7pm.

Category: EverQuest
This page last modified 2017-02-18 17:46:12.

Level: 200
Expansion: Original
Post Comment
here is a list I put together for my guildies
# Jul 21 2016 at 8:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,020 posts
Specific Items you will need to Borrow / Find / Forage / Kill for:

Alchemy
Black extract : charcoal or any of these [ blue slumber fungus, green frogok skin, green goblin skin, red cockatrice feather]
Mist of the Ant : Robust Shadow Essence
Alchemist Ceramic Clay: Medicinal Moss and a small block of magic clay
Tonic of Magic Affinity V : Powder of Ro (2)
Formed Suspension of Slime XVII : Planar Energy Shard

Baking
Baker Ceramic Clay : small block of magic clay, egg batter, steppes reptile meat
Chocolate Marr Cherries : Marr Cherries (3), brownie parts
Griffon Casserole : Griffon meat, eggs
Exotic Fruit Bowl : relic fragments, tropical seafruit
Runny Chocolate Mint Golanda Ice Cream : Ice Cream Churn, Golanda Nut ( no trade), Ice ( temporary)

Brewing
Juice of Quellious : Vial of Viscous Mana, Berries (2), Rathe Berries (2), Sylvan Berries (2), Fruit (2), Emerald Orange (2), Pomegranite (2), Pitaya (2)
Dwarven Heavy Painted Bean Ale : Pod of Blood
Brewer Ceramic Clay : small block of magic clay, basilisk scale
Drink of Timeless Energy : Dust of Decay, Crushed Diamond Dust, Powder of Ro, Chronal Resonance Dust (2), Dervish Spirit Dust, Air(Earth Water or Fire) Elemental Spirit Dust, Shimmering Fairy Dust, Shimmering Fairy Drake Dust
Cazic's Blood : Fruit, Dream Dust (2), Planar Energy Shard (3)

Fishing
Purple Trickster Circle Fly : Pixie Wing, Spiderling Silk ( 2)
Prepared Thunder Salmon : Thunder Salmon, Roots
Prepared Green Gill : Greengill Salmon, Roots
Prepared Weary Wrass : Weary Wrass, Roots
Chum : Seaperch, Barren Croaker, Sprat, Herring

Fletching
Hooked Enchanted Arrow : vial of viscous mana
Ice Tipped Acrylia Arrow : chunk of condensed ice, small brick of acrylia ore
CLASS 7 Drakebone Discord Tip Arrow (Small Nock) : chunk of discordian rock, girplan feathers, drake wing bones
Fletcher Ceramic Clay : small bloick of magic clay, leopard intestines
Druzzil's Composite Treant Laminated Compound Bow : vial of purified mana (2), favor of druzzil, battle bow cams (2), horse hoof, low quality horse skin, oak treant branch, straight treant branch (2), dry treant branch, laminator blade, laminator roller (2) , geerlok laminating device

Jewelcrafting
Cazicite Ruby Veil : Chunk of Cazicite (2),Vial of Distilled Mana
Iridescent Scale Headdress : Enchanted Platinum Bar, 5 Iridescent Scales
Jeweler Ceramic Clay : small block of magic clay, stonemight silver
Bone Bracelet of Corruption : bubonian blood (2), inky secretion, lepertoloth bone segment, raw diamond
Ice Ring of Chilling Depths : chunk of e'cian ice, purified mana, kraken eye, water mephit blood, raw diamond

Poisoncrafting
5 Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract : 5 wilted caladium
5 Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract : 5 stale larkspur
Toxicologist Ceramic Clay : small block of magic clay, soot hemlock, razorback venom sack, putrid bile
Hero's Toxin I : flawless privit, flawless delphinium
Hero's Toxin II : tainted privit, tainted delphinium

Pottery
Spiritstone of Everfrost : Permafrost Crystals, Iron Oxide, Large Block of Magic Clay, Vial of Distilled Mana, Frost Turnip
Planar Pearl Encrusted Stein : Tainted Planar Essence, Valor Crystals
Potter Ceramic Clay : small block of magic clay, Golden Ember Powder, Vergalid Clay
Clay Powder Bomb : Relic Fragments
Murkglider Charm : Murkglider Blood, Essence of Discord, Chunk of Broken Ancient Stone Worker

Research
Fine Runic Papyrus : Sooty Fine Runic Papyrus (level 60)
Fine Runic Charta Arcanum : Stained Fine Runic Charta Arcanum (level 80)
Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet : Stained Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet (level 100)
Researcher Ceramic Clay : magic block of clay, drake wing webbing
Glowing Energeiac Rod : Sunshard Ore (2)

Smithing
Livestone Chain Sleeves : Chips of Granite (3), Liquefied Earth (4), Earth Mephit Blood (5), Brick of Immaculate Steel (2), Raw Diamond
Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons : Gargoyle Granite
Smith Ceramic Clay : small block of magic clay, steppes ore
Bazu Breastplate of Flames : Bazu Blood (4), Pristine Bazu Skin (or tanned pristine bazu skin), Pyrilien flame (4)
Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe : Ice of Velious, Frost Bunny Pelt, Dream Dust, Osmium Ore, Shimmering Loam, Fantastic Silk (2)

Tailoring
Siren Hair Robe : Lock of Siren Hair (5)
Lemming Fur Backpack : Lemming Fur (2)
Tailor Ceramic Clay : Spiderling Silk (3), Spider Silk (3), small block of magic clay, wasp spider silk
Firehide Tunic : Magma Crystals (3), Metallic Substance (4), Fire Mephit Blood (5). Brick of Molten Ore (3), Fire Mephit Skin, Raw Diamond
Mounted Forest Kangon Head : Forest Kangon Head

Tinkering
Geerlok Laminating Device : Belt of Leathery Fungus Flesh, Steel Casing, Pinion, Steel Ball Bearing
Mechanic Ceramic Clay : Vergalid Slave Manacles, Golden ember Powder, Small Block of Magic Clay
Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton : nothing special
Cosgrite Gear Assembly : Clockwork Gnome Spring (2) , Cosgrove Powder
Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame : Clockwork Gnome Bolts (4)

The rest can be bought at vendors.

Edited, Sep 3rd 2016 5:09pm by Gidono
here is a list I put together for my guildies
# Sep 02 2016 at 4:28 PM Rating: Good
*
102 posts
Thanks for posting this list. One thing to fix. Under Smithing: Livestone Chain Sleeves. it's not Liquified Earth, it's liquefied earth.
here is a list I put together for my guildies
# Sep 03 2016 at 4:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Hakir wrote:
Thanks for posting this list. One thing to fix. Under Smithing: Livestone Chain Sleeves. it's not Liquified Earth, it's liquefied earth.


Fixed for him.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
here is a list I put together for my guildies
# Aug 05 2016 at 11:54 PM Rating: Decent
6 posts
Many thanks for the list, it will come in very handy. I had started to put one together in my spare time, and got as far as jewel craft and poison.
schedule
# Jul 17 2016 at 3:49 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
350 posts
Gets up at 5am, goes to bed at 7pm.

Edited, Jul 17th 2016 5:13pm by arkadykappa
____________________________
Long Live Clan Rundeep!
All tradeskills maxed.
Shadow Knight: 1.0. Warrior, Shaman, Wizard, Druid, Ranger, Bard, Paladin, Berserker, Rogue, Enchanter: 1.0-.20. Necromancer: 1.0-2.5.
schedule
# Jul 17 2016 at 10:27 PM Rating: Good
arkadykappa wrote:
Gets up at 5am, goes to bed at 7pm.

Edited, Jul 17th 2016 5:13pm by arkadykappa


Thanks, added.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Alchemy Supplies
# Jul 11 2016 at 12:42 AM Rating: Good
*
192 posts
Quest name in the Task window: Alchemy Supplies
Quest giver: Lebounde ab Dolmen
Pre-requisites: Have done the turnin achievement for "Achievement: The Artisan's Wares" and have your maxxed-out evolved Freeport alchemy trophy: Mundunugu Medicine Stick
Key phrase: [work] and select the quest from the dropdown list

Objective Instructions:

Create 1 Black Extract using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Mist of the Ant using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Deliver 1 Black Extract to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Mist of the Ant to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas

Reward(s): Artisan's Seal of Alchemy

===

NOTE: As with Lebounde's other quests, the first 5 "Create" steps are available once you request the task, while the rest are hidden initially. The rest of the 5 bottom "Deliver" steps each opens up one by one as you complete its corresponding "Create" step.


Edited, Jul 11th 2016 2:46am by RondorNorador
Alchemy Supplies
# Jul 12 2016 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
RondorNorador wrote:
Quest name in the Task window: Alchemy Supplies
Quest giver: Lebounde ab Dolmen
Pre-requisites: Have done the turnin achievement for "Achievement: The Artisan's Wares" and have your maxxed-out evolved Freeport alchemy trophy: Mundunugu Medicine Stick
Key phrase: [work] and select the quest from the dropdown list

Objective Instructions:

Create 1 Black Extract using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Mist of the Ant using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Deliver 1 Black Extract to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Mist of the Ant to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas

Reward(s): Artisan's Seal of Alchemy

===

NOTE: As with Lebounde's other quests, the first 5 "Create" steps are available once you request the task, while the rest are hidden initially. The rest of the 5 bottom "Deliver" steps each opens up one by one as you complete its corresponding "Create" step.


Edited, Jul 11th 2016 2:46am by RondorNorador


Do all the supplies quests have this as a pre req?

Pre-requisites: Have done the turnin achievement for "Achievement: The Artisan's Wares" and have your maxxed-out evolved Freeport alchemy trophy: Mundunugu Medicine Stick

____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Alchemy Supplies
# Jul 12 2016 at 11:03 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
yes, Rondor was very precise. each individual task requires that tradeskill trophy to be maxxed out. 300 skill is not enough. and just to see any tasks - to get him to say [ work] requires the Artisan's Wares task to be completed.
tinkering
# Jul 10 2016 at 8:25 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
sorry I should have just posted all the tasks. its a lot of typing

Tinkering Supplies:

Create 1 Geerlok Laminating Device using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Mechanic Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Cosgrite Gear Assembly using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Deliver 1 Geerlok Laminating Device
Deliver 1 Mechanic Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton
Deliver 1 Cosgrite Gear Assembly
Deliver 1 Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame

Reward : Artisan's Seal of Tinkering
tinkering
# Jul 12 2016 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
RondorNorador wrote:
Quest name in the Task window: Alchemy Supplies
Quest giver: Lebounde ab Dolmen
Pre-requisites: Have done the turnin achievement for "Achievement: The Artisan's Wares" and have your maxxed-out evolved Freeport alchemy trophy: Mundunugu Medicine Stick
Key phrase: [work] and select the quest from the dropdown list

Objective Instructions:

Create 1 Black Extract using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Mist of the Ant using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Create 1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII using tradeskills - 0/1 - ALL
Deliver 1 Black Extract to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Mist of the Ant to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Alchemist Ceramic Clay to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Tonic of Magic Affinity V to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
Deliver 1 Formed Suspension of Slime XVII to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas

Reward(s): Artisan's Seal of Alchemy

===

NOTE: As with Lebounde's other quests, the first 5 "Create" steps are available once you request the task, while the rest are hidden initially. The rest of the 5 bottom "Deliver" steps each opens up one by one as you complete its corresponding "Create" step.


Edited, Jul 11th 2016 2:46am by RondorNorador


Shuraz wrote:
sorry I should have just posted all the tasks. its a lot of typing

Tinkering Supplies:

Create 1 Geerlok Laminating Device using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Mechanic Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Cosgrite Gear Assembly using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Deliver 1 Geerlok Laminating Device
Deliver 1 Mechanic Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton
Deliver 1 Cosgrite Gear Assembly
Deliver 1 Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame

Reward : Artisan's Seal of Tinkering


Thanks, updated!
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Alchemy and Tinkering supplies
# Jul 10 2016 at 7:37 PM Rating: Good
We just need Alchemy and Tinkering supplies it looks like.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
forgot to post this one
# Jul 10 2016 at 4:47 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
The Artisan's Prize
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Alchemy to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Baking to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Brewing to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Fishing to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Fletching to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Jewlecrafting to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Poisoncrafting to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Pottery to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Research to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Smithing to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Tailoring to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Tinkering to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
???
???
???
???

I am missing only the hooked enchanted arrow to finish. The preview reward button is grayed out
forgot to post this one
# Jul 10 2016 at 5:59 PM Rating: Good
Shuraz wrote:
The Artisan's Prize
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Alchemy to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Baking to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Brewing to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Fishing to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Fletching to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Jewlecrafting to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Poisoncrafting to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Pottery to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Research to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Smithing to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Tailoring to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Tinkering to Lebounde ab Dolman 0/1 Halas
???
???
???
???

I am missing only the hooked enchanted arrow to finish. The preview reward button is grayed out


Ok so the quest he gives you to turn in all of these is named "The Artisan's Prize"?

Edited, Jul 10th 2016 6:59pm by Gidono
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
forgot to post this one
# Jul 10 2016 at 6:55 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
yes. sorry it was not clear. the name of the task to hand in all 12 seals is "The Artisan's Prize
Research Supplies
# Jul 09 2016 at 8:54 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,428 posts
Create 1 Fine Runic Papyrus using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Fine Runic Charta Arcanum using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Researcher Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Glowing Energeiac Rod using tradeskills 0/1
Deliver 1 Fine Runic Papyrus
Deliver 1 Fine Runic Charta Arcanum
Deliver 1 Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet
Deliver 1 Researcher Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Glowing Energeiac Rod

Reward : Artisan's Seal of Research
Research Supplies
# Jul 10 2016 at 7:23 AM Rating: Good
Drewinette wrote:
Create 1 Fine Runic Papyrus using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Fine Runic Charta Arcanum using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Researcher Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1
Create 1 Glowing Energeiac Rod using tradeskills 0/1
Deliver 1 Fine Runic Papyrus
Deliver 1 Fine Runic Charta Arcanum
Deliver 1 Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet
Deliver 1 Researcher Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Glowing Energeiac Rod

Reward : Artisan's Seal of Research


Thanks, added.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Tailoring Supplies
# Jul 09 2016 at 6:24 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
*
137 posts
Create 1 Siren Hair Robe using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Lemming Fur Backpack using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Tailor Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Firehide Tunic using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Mounted Forest Kangon Head using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Deliver 1 Siren Hair Robe
Deliver 1 Lemming Fur Backpack
Deliver 1 Tailor Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Firehide Tunic
Deliver 1 Mounted Forest Kangon Head

Reward: Artisan's Seal of Tailoring
Tailoring Supplies
# Jul 10 2016 at 7:22 AM Rating: Good
KoryuRagestorm wrote:
Create 1 Siren Hair Robe using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Lemming Fur Backpack using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Tailor Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Firehide Tunic using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Mounted Forest Kangon Head using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Deliver 1 Siren Hair Robe
Deliver 1 Lemming Fur Backpack
Deliver 1 Tailor Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Firehide Tunic
Deliver 1 Mounted Forest Kangon Head

Reward: Artisan's Seal of Tailoring


Thanks, added.
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Smithing Supplies
# Jul 08 2016 at 5:38 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
Create 1 Livestone Chain Sleeves using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Smith Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Bazu Breastplate of Flames using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Deliver 1 Livestone Chain Sleeves
Deliver 1 Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons
Deliver 1 Smith Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Bazu Breastplate of Flames
Deliver 1 Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe

reward : Artisan's Seal of Smithing
Poisoncrafting Supplies
# Jul 07 2016 at 2:43 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract : trivial 147, Waterbane Powder, Wilted Caladium, Neutral Wash

Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract : trivial 166, Waterbane Powder, Stale Larkspur, Neutral Wash

Toxicologist Ceramic Clay : trivial 262, Putrid Bile, Razorback Venom Sac, Red Hellebore, Small Block of Magic Clay, Soot Hemlock

Hero's Toxin I : trivial 548, Distilled Grade B Delphinium Extract, Distilled Grade B Mamba Venom(3), Distilled Grade B Privit Extract, Innoruuk Emulsifier, Ornate Sealed Poison Vial, Suspension Fluid

Hero's Toxin II : trivial 548, Distilled Grade A Delphinium Extract, Distilled Grade A Mamba Venom(3), Distilled Grade A Privit Extract, Innoruuk Emulsifier, Stylized Sealed Poison Vial, Suspension Fluid
Poisoncrafting Supplies
# Jul 07 2016 at 2:23 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
Create 5 Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract using tradeskills 0/5 ALL
Create 5 Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract using tradeskills 0/5 ALL
Create 1 Toxicologist Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Hero's Toxin I using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Hero's Toxin II using tradeskills 0 /1 ALL
Deliver 5 Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract
Deliver 5 Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract
Deliver 1 Toxicologist Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Hero's Toxin I
Deliver 1 Hero's Toxin II

Reward : Artisan's Seal of Poisoncrafting

No lockout. I was able to get task immediately and repeat it. and then get it again. The reward stacks.


Edited, Jul 7th 2016 5:02pm by Shuraz
Poisoncrafting Supplies
# Jul 08 2016 at 1:43 PM Rating: Good
Shuraz wrote:
Create 1 Livestone Chain Sleeves using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Smith Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Bazu Breastplate of Flames using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Deliver 1 Livestone Chain Sleeves
Deliver 1 Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons
Deliver 1 Smith Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Bazu Breastplate of Flames
Deliver 1 Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe

reward : Artisan's Seal of Smithing


Shuraz wrote:
Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract : trivial 147, Waterbane Powder, Wilted Caladium, Neutral Wash

Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract : trivial 166, Waterbane Powder, Stale Larkspur, Neutral Wash

Toxicologist Ceramic Clay : trivial 262, Putrid Bile, Razorback Venom Sac, Red Hellebore, Small Block of Magic Clay, Soot Hemlock

Hero's Toxin I : trivial 548, Distilled Grade B Delphinium Extract, Distilled Grade B Mamba Venom(3), Distilled Grade B Privit Extract, Innoruuk Emulsifier, Ornate Sealed Poison Vial, Suspension Fluid

Hero's Toxin II : trivial 548, Distilled Grade A Delphinium Extract, Distilled Grade A Mamba Venom(3), Distilled Grade A Privit Extract, Innoruuk Emulsifier, Stylized Sealed Poison Vial, Suspension Fluid


Shuraz wrote:
Create 5 Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract using tradeskills 0/5 ALL
Create 5 Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract using tradeskills 0/5 ALL
Create 1 Toxicologist Ceramic Clay using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Hero's Toxin I using tradeskills 0/1 ALL
Create 1 Hero's Toxin II using tradeskills 0 /1 ALL
Deliver 5 Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract
Deliver 5 Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract
Deliver 1 Toxicologist Ceramic Clay
Deliver 1 Hero's Toxin I
Deliver 1 Hero's Toxin II

Reward : Artisan's Seal of Poisoncrafting

No lockout. I was able to get task immediately and repeat it. and then get it again. The reward stacks.


Edited, Jul 7th 2016 5:02pm by Shuraz


Thanks, all updated!
____________________________
Volunteer Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
seeking
# Jul 07 2016 at 12:59 PM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,020 posts
a shaman and tinker to work with on povar. I have the rogue

Edit : got both and all 3 are done. just waiting on arrow recipe now.

Edited, Jul 10th 2016 3:55pm by Shuraz
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.