Kamiowe Ordup  

Merchant
Screenshot
Kamiowe Ordup (Group Armor - Planes) ~ Plane of Health

Uploaded December 29th, 2015 by Byren

  • Findable (via Ctrl-F): Yes

EverQuest
Wikibase™

Items on this vendor become unlocked the worse your faction with "Enemies of Tranquility" gets

It has been reported that you need to kill mobs in the Plane of Fear revisited, and Plane of Hate revisited in order to worsen your faction with Enemies of Tranquility.

At indifferent faction no items are displayed on this vendor.

Faction values range from Min -2000 to Max -1000. Having not killed anything in those zones you start out at -1000 and make your faction worse.

Thanks to the post by mynameisdavey, here are the faction values needed for the armor pieces.

  • -1101 = Bracers
  • -1201 = Gloves
  • -1301 = Helmet
  • -1401 = Boots
  • -1501 = Arms
  • -1601 = Legs
  • -1701 = Chest

Categories: EverQuest | Templatized
This page last modified 2021-06-04 02:58:28.

Level: 105
Expansion: The Broken Mirror
NPC Added: 2015-11-28 02:20:07
NPC Last Updated: 2019-04-07 15:52:28
Items Available (112):
Item Price Currency Faction/TS Requirements Seasonal
Anthemion Armbands 17Remnants of Tranquility
Anthemion Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Anthemion Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Anthemion Jerkin 20Remnants of Tranquility
Anthemion Leggings 18Remnants of Tranquility
Anthemion Skullcap 16Remnants of Tranquility
Anthemion Wristguard 12Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Crown 16Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Kilt 18Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Robe 20Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Sleeves 17Remnants of Tranquility
Apothic Warband 12Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Armband 17Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Robe 20Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Skullcap 16Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Sleeves 17Remnants of Tranquility
Blighted Trousers 18Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Pants 18Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Robe 20Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Sleeves 17Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Trinket 12Remnants of Tranquility
Carmine Turban 16Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Chestplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Ethereal Mist Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Breastplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Imbrued Platemail Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Breastplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Indicolite Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Halo 16Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Manacle 12Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Pantaloons 18Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Robe 20Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Sleeves 17Remnants of Tranquility
Insidious Slippers 15Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Chestplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Rune Etched Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Leggings 18Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Sleeves 17Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Tunic 20Remnants of Tranquility
Shadow Rage Wristguard 12Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Armbands 17Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Jerkin 20Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Leggings 18Remnants of Tranquility
Shiverback-Hide Wristbands 12Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Breastplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Thorny Vine Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Breastplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Umbral Platemail Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Bracers 12Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Chestplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Helmet 16Remnants of Tranquility
Valorium Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Armplates 17Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Bracelet 12Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Crown 16Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Gloves 15Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Leggings 18Remnants of Tranquility
Vermiculated Tunic 20Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Boots 15Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Bracer 12Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Chestplate 20Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Gauntlets 15Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Greaves 18Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Helm 16Remnants of Tranquility
Woven Shadow Vambraces 17Remnants of Tranquility

Known Habitats:
  Plane of Health

Report a correction

Post Comment
Faction needed for items
# Feb 19 2021 at 9:11 AM Rating: Good
1 post
I have not found decent info for faction needed to unlock each item for this npc.

I can confirm the following faction findings with enemies of tranquility:

  • At -1093 - NPC had NO items for sale
  • At -1111 - NPC had all bracers for sale. Nothing else.
  • At -1147 - NPC still only had bracers for sale.


Will update with findings as it improves (gets worse) in subsequent posts.
Faction needed for items
# May 27 2021 at 9:26 AM Rating: Excellent
As others have said, information about the faction unlock tiers is non-existent. Found it a bit weird that there is almost no public information regarding this gear other than "If you're on FV server, just buy it cause its everywhere" from Almar's Guide. Might have been the case when the expansion was relatively new but not now.

I had started toying around with the unlock tiers. It looks like there is a new class piece unlocked every 100 or so faction.

Currently, I have found the below out approximates:

-1101 = Bracers
-1201 = Gloves
-1301 = Helmet
-1401 = Boots
-1501 = Arms
*Edit*
-1601 = Legs
-1701 = Chest

Currently -1840, no other items on the merchant. If you are faction farming to hit these points Hate is the best zone as it feels like there is a lot more mezzable/snareable mobs. Only trash we decided to kite was the female Forsaken Revenants. Those things feel like they hit harder than most mini bosses.

Fear was extremely frustrating and time consuming to break into at the high 90's. Most of the mobs felt like they did 2-3x the damage of the average Hate mob with more annoying things to deal with like 10+ second stuns and mezzes. We only did it to get the rare boss achievement bag. Once it's broken into, while still time consuming when needing to split mezz/snare immune mobs, it was a lot less stressful. Unsure if it's worth the time investment unless you are really keen on grinding out the faction.

I doubt either of the zones, definitely not Fear, are solo/molo friendly until max level. We were able to melt everything relatively easy aside from some of the Fear mobs that you cant attack with pets as high 90's SK, Clerc, Ench, Sham, and 2xMage.

Unless you're on FV server or need to get gear for a full group of friends, you probably don't want to bother though. Farming the faction seemed like the better alternative for a full group to getting gear up to level 105 than trying to farm the get the Raw Crypt. We have done about 50+ of the missions and haven't even received more than 5 pieces, mostly bracers, from the rares in the tasks/missions.

Hopefully this post shines light on the break points to interact with this NPC for those that want to go this route.



Edited, May 28th 2021 8:03pm by mynameisdavey
Faction needed for items
# Jun 03 2021 at 8:59 PM Rating: Excellent
mynameisdavey wrote:
As others have said, information about the faction unlock tiers is non-existent. Found it a bit weird that there is almost no public information regarding this gear other than "If you're on FV server, just buy it cause its everywhere" from Almar's Guide. Might have been the case when the expansion was relatively new but not now.

I had started toying around with the unlock tiers. It looks like there is a new class piece unlocked every 100 or so faction.

Currently, I have found the below out approximates:

-1101 = Bracers
-1201 = Gloves
-1301 = Helmet
-1401 = Boots
-1501 = Arms
*Edit*
-1601 = Legs
-1701 = Chest

Currently -1840, no other items on the merchant. If you are faction farming to hit these points Hate is the best zone as it feels like there is a lot more mezzable/snareable mobs. Only trash we decided to kite was the female Forsaken Revenants. Those things feel like they hit harder than most mini bosses.

Fear was extremely frustrating and time consuming to break into at the high 90's. Most of the mobs felt like they did 2-3x the damage of the average Hate mob with more annoying things to deal with like 10+ second stuns and mezzes. We only did it to get the rare boss achievement bag. Once it's broken into, while still time consuming when needing to split mezz/snare immune mobs, it was a lot less stressful. Unsure if it's worth the time investment unless you are really keen on grinding out the faction.

I doubt either of the zones, definitely not Fear, are solo/molo friendly until max level. We were able to melt everything relatively easy aside from some of the Fear mobs that you cant attack with pets as high 90's SK, Clerc, Ench, Sham, and 2xMage.

Unless you're on FV server or need to get gear for a full group of friends, you probably don't want to bother though. Farming the faction seemed like the better alternative for a full group to getting gear up to level 105 than trying to farm the get the Raw Crypt. We have done about 50+ of the missions and haven't even received more than 5 pieces, mostly bracers, from the rares in the tasks/missions.

Hopefully this post shines light on the break points to interact with this NPC for those that want to go this route.



Edited, May 28th 2021 8:03pm by mynameisdavey


Good info! I have updated the npc info on top.
____________________________
Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Nice easter egg name
# Apr 07 2019 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
Cameo Word Up

Going to have to keep my eyes open for Whodini....


No items visible at indifferent here.
# Mar 07 2017 at 12:23 PM Rating: Decent
I just started TBM, con indifferent to him, and zero items are shown.

I've only done two "In defense of health" missions so far...

You say, "Hail, Kamiowe Ordup"
Kamiowe Ordup says, "Greetings, ______. Are you adequately [equipped] for adventure?"
You say, "Equipped?"
Kamiowe Ordup says, "I have some armor here that may be of use to you, if you can find some Remnants of Tranquility for me."
1 clear =
# Dec 12 2016 at 6:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
Did my first clear of Fear today, was present from break in to CT attempt.

Returned to this guy to see what had become available to me. He currently only offered me Bracer.

The Augment guy in PoTranq however now offers me all augments.
1 clear =
# Dec 12 2016 at 10:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Drakh wrote:
Did my first clear of Fear today, was present from break in to CT attempt.

Returned to this guy to see what had become available to me. He currently only offered me Bracer.

The Augment guy in PoTranq however now offers me all augments.


What does he con to you?
____________________________
Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
1 clear =
# Dec 13 2016 at 2:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
Indifferent
1 clear =
# Dec 14 2016 at 6:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Drakh wrote:
Indifferent


I believe the more you kill in Plane of Fear revisited, and Plane of Hate revisited and get faction hits for Enemies of Tranquility, this is what this NPC is looking for when it displays items.
____________________________
Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
1 clear =
# Dec 18 2016 at 8:02 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
16 posts
Yes, I was aware of this fact.

With no way to check the faction I decided to post my options from the trader to help gauge how many you might have to kill to open up all the items he offers.
Kamiowe group armour
# Sep 08 2016 at 10:58 AM Rating: Decent
4 posts
To elaborate a little more. Items on this vendor become unlocked the worse your faction with "Enemies of Tranquility" gets. The worse it is more items appear. You take hits to this faction by killing mobs in the Plane of Fear: Revisited and Plane of Hate: Revisited.

Yes, it doesn't make sense, but you have to be in a raid zone to unlock group armor..
Kamiowe group armour
# Sep 08 2016 at 3:58 PM Rating: Excellent
WebNinja wrote:
To elaborate a little more. Items on this vendor become unlocked the worse your faction with "Enemies of Tranquility" gets. The worse it is more items appear. You take hits to this faction by killing mobs in the Plane of Fear: Revisited and Plane of Hate: Revisited.

Yes, it doesn't make sense, but you have to be in a raid zone to unlock group armor..


Thanks, created the faction and added your info above.

Do you have any faction hit examples from the revisited zones?
____________________________
Allakhazam Developer and Admin

For real time update information on Allakhazam, follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono

To make a Donation directly to me.
https://paypal.me/Gidono
So far I have received 2 donations.
Kamiowe group armour
# Jun 02 2016 at 5:06 AM Rating: Excellent
6 posts
You need to kill mobs in the Plane of Fear revisited, and Plane of Hate revisited.
Kamiowe group armour
# Jul 24 2016 at 1:47 AM Rating: Decent
*
80 posts
Denizuma wrote:
You need to kill mobs in the Plane of Fear revisited, and Plane of Hate revisited.

Not to be argumentative, but this makes no sense whatsoever. Why would it take fighting in a raid zone to unlock group gear? I am not saying you're dumb, but asking why Daybreak would do something so stupid. It makes no sense. Are you sure you 100% positive you didn't unlock this with group progression? Say by doing the "Lesser Spirit Armor (Group)" achievement?
Kamiowe group armour
# Jun 12 2016 at 6:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,580 posts
Denizuma wrote:
You need to kill mobs in the Plane of Fear revisited, and Plane of Hate revisited.


Tagnish wrote:
If seeing what items he has to sell is based on progression, what amount of progression needs to be done? All? If anyone is able to see what items he sells , could you post here please?



Updated, thanks.
Items prgression locked?
# Apr 05 2016 at 6:40 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
53 posts
If seeing what items he has to sell is based on progression, what amount of progression needs to be done? All? If anyone is able to see what items he sells , could you post here please?
Kamiowe Ordup Has Nothing to Offer
# Feb 07 2016 at 11:37 AM Rating: Decent
18 posts
You say, 'Hail, Kamiowe Ordup'
"Greetings, Sophanya. Are you adequately (equipped) for adventure?
You say 'equipped'
Kamiowe Ordup says 'I have some armor here that may be of use to you, if you can find some Remnants of Tranquility for me'.


I opened his merchant window and it was empty. I have 6909 Remnants at the moment, so either I am sadly lacking in funds for purchasing armor, or he was pick-pocketed by some seedy looking individuals I saw lurking about. Smiley: nod I plan to check back again from time to time as I do more quests and accumulate more Remnants.

Sophanya
105 Cleric
Sacred Destiny Guild on Tunare
Group Armor ? but locked behind Group Progression?
# Dec 03 2015 at 6:04 PM Rating: Good
[Thu Dec 03 18:03:04 2015] Kamiowe Ordup tells you, 'I'm sorry, I don't have any items that you can use at this time. Come back and see me again once you become more accomplished.'
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.