Post Comment
Ornate Chest
# Sep 23 2007 at 8:40 AM Rating: Decent
191 posts
Chest is actually called an ornate chest as shown in my screen shot. Those are Bloodeyes feet you can see just above the target window.
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.