Report a correction
PAGES Reptile Insect Arachnid
Xounii's Journal Page 2 Left Half 33
Xounii's Journal Page 3 Left Half 38
Xounii's Journal Page 3 Right 37
Blessed Shard 9 7 10
Heart of the Beast 7 8 8
Illuminated Hammer 7 5 7
Plaited Slave-hair Sash 4 7 3
Primal Eye 8 16 9
Ruby Ring of Embellishment 6 5 7
Ikaav-Scale Pauldrons 2
Legion Issue Kukri 3
Ra-Tuk Halberd 6
(Attuned Discord Earring) 1
Ebony Ring of the Slave Masters 1
Legion Issue Bow 6
Shield of Living Souls 1
Trusik Bone Earring 4
Rod of Discord 3
Ukun-Spine Spike 2
Insert these 12 labels into Yxxta_3.txt in your MAPS folder so that this makes any sense.
P 1304, -955, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 1
P 1304, -904, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 2
P 1368, -698, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 3
P 1369, -647, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 4
P 1306, -454, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 5
P 1301, -403, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 6
P 829, -955, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 12
P 829, -904, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 11
P 768, -698, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 10
P 765, -647, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 9
P 828, -455, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 8
P 826, -403, -420, 240, 240, 240, 3, 7
Here are the actual riddle solutions:
- Beginning new, the months refreshed, they youngest of us, I am but a babe
- As far as needle is concerned. I am indeed in the right, and only just
- With the sun at its highest, everyone takes refuge. I am the first to come out after the time of rest.
- Of thrushar I am the loved the most. To find me, you must understand the element and know the signs
- The lodestone seeks me not, but always drifts near, as near as the sunrise.
- I am second of us, but not the least, it is time that tells all, i hear it next (not sure exactly)
- Read your lodestone and you will find that I am sinister of the sunrise, but only just.
- I am 6 under noon.
- Trushor's servant of tail and fin, I am their sign. Seek me within.
- If time flies, add are to thee then move on to me.
- Peril I am not, Remove the second in me and give me the first in aid, and with but little confusion I can be found
- Where your magnet points I will not be found. Seek me just beyond the sunrise.
- As each month passes, so I may
- If my clock had your digits, I would be this.
- I can bear a load of any stone, but have only one eye to see. Remove the of the majority of the eye from what you see.
- You may find yourself in a pinch, should you fail to sea my sign.
- You lay arrow straight, your face to face, find me at your right foot.
- Seeking news of me, up and down. Tradition has me down, but the rising sun uplifts my spirits ever so slightly.
- Spin you compass as you will, I shall be the rear still
- Half past six, there are no tricks
- I am the month of a pair and hand.
- My time is at the end of light and the edge of night
- If our schedules match, you shall find me in the most dignified company.
- Be certain of your heading and make for the place twixt the sunset and the tail of the lodestone
- Creatures of Trushar are often protected by those that are my symbol.
- The river flows to be cradled in the sea. Time flows, but is lost. when is it devoured
- Face the setting sun and you will feel the heat of my presence. You grow colder as you follow guidance of the lodestone.
- I am the hour that exists betwixt twice two primes
- My aged father is the sun, my least cousin the lodestone
- I am eight in name, but not in sequence
- When the needle is lessened by a triple net of degrees you shall find me.
- It is your style and your gnomon that will help you find me. I am the hour of the sum of the constituents of relative
term of terms.
- I am the month that brings most of somthing new and a large portion of reminiscences
- If you are disarmed, watch your blade fall. Where it leads will answer all.
- I come last and in number am the greatest, yet when I have passed and all of my kind haven ended, I return in part in
the number that follows me
- When brightest day and darkest night are indistinguishable.