List of some slash commands...
- toggles on or off automatic splitting of coin with your group
- /1 (/2, /3 etc. through /10)
- use /# then space to talk in a given channel
- Announces players joining and leaving chat channels.
- sets channels for you to automatically join when you login. (Sidenote: entering only one /autojoin at a time will replace previous entries. Enter all at once separated by a comma (,). Eg) /autojoin chatchan1:password, chatchan2:password, chatchan3:password)
- unsure of what it's for, game says "Usage: /chat "
- used to join channels, you can join multiple channels by placing a common between each channel name. (e.g. /join General, Moonland) for channels with a password you type /join channel name:channel password
- used to leave channels.. similar to the above
- leave all channels your in
- lists all the channels your in
- used to talk to a fellowship
- Repeats the guild message of the day
- Deletes the guild from the game (required to be leader to delete a guild)
- Invite a player to your guild (requires officer or leader)
- set/change guild leader
- sets the Guild Message of the Day
- Removes the /guildwar flaggin
- removes a member
- used to talk to your guild
- Displays the Rank(Member/Officer/Leader) and Name of the guild that a player belongs to. This includes /anon players.*
- sets your guild at war
- /toggleinspect on|off
- toggles on or off right click inspect
- Assign/Set/Load/Delete group roles
- used to play voice macros locally, just type in the number after the slash command
- type in the appropriate player name and the #
- same as above except for your group
/vraid:same as above, except for raid
This page last modified 2012-08-07 22:12:44.