Revision as of 2012-05-29 07:21:55 Older version (diff) | current version (diff) | Newer version (diff)
- Quality of the recipe (as defined on the RoMItem linker template).
- Name of the crafting skill required to learn/use the recipe.
- Level of the crafting skill required to learn/use the recipe.
- (commalist) list of the materials needed to craft the recipe
- (commalist) list of the quantity of the materials needed to craft the recipe (blank is NOT allowed, use 1)
- (commalist) list of the qualities of the materials needed to craft the recipe. Default is Common.
- What does the recipe make? If blank, it is assumed the name of the reciep (sans "Recipe - ") is the name of the end product.
- What quality is the final product? (as defined on the RoMItem linker template). If blank, Common (White) is assumed.
For an example of the use of this template, see Potion of Earth Elemental Affinity (RoM_Recipe)
The above navigation bar is not part of this template's output. It is for your assistance, only.
Need help understanding Bludwyng's documentation style? See Bludwyng's Guide to Using Templates!
This page last modified 2012-05-29 07:21:55.