Revision as of 2012-07-12 08:15:27 Older version (diff) | current version (diff) | Newer version (diff)
A pile of treasure
Speak to Khufarus the Sand Scoured
at (6617, 7142)
in Fortune's Shore
to begin this quest. It is a subquest of The Great Scavenger Hunt, Part 2
- Collect 25 Treasures along the beaches of Shimmersand.
- Use the temporary Search for Treasure skill anywhere along the shoreline to uncover hidden treasure. If a treasure is nearby a pile of gold will appear and you will spin toward it.
- This can be any one of 40 locations and on PTS was suspected to be in only one of those locations at a time. Known locations:
- Among the Gorge Strutters in Deadman's Gorge: (6862, 6456; 6855, 6608)
- Among the Iron/Mithril Keepers in Deadman's Gorge: (6863, 6507)
- Among the Gorge Strutter's in Seafarer's Folly: (6892, 6313)
- Among the Gators and Escaped Inmates in Seafarer's Folly: (6790, 6247; 6587, 6321; 6694, 6193; 6548, 6280; 6480, 6313; 6477, 6735)
- Among the Cutthroats in Cutthroat Cove: (6571, 6675; 6554, 6724; 6355, 6567)
- Among the Smugglers in Hullbreach Shoals: (6243, 6631)
- Among the Wading Chompers in Hullbreach Shoals: (5859, 6864)
- Among an Elite Wanton Camp in Dragon's Tail: (5729, 6794; 5591, 6738)
Reward: 25 Summerfest Merit Badge
This page last modified 2012-07-12 08:15:27.