Test Server Perks

As seen on EQLive, players on the Test Server get another perk: ================================================== In addition to the other nifty bonuses for playing on the Test server, now anyone playing on Test can also experience all the expansions as well! Simply download all the expansion files by making sure you have all expansions checked when you log into Test and you will be able to experience the entire game. This benefit to all Test server players is in addition to: - Double XP - Ability to test buff your character to 25 - All Veteran Rewards regardless of account eligibility - Need only one flagged raid member to enter a flagged area The bonus access to the expansions while on Test will not give you access to all the expansions on Live servers though. You will still be required to purchase any expansion you wish to use on a regular Live server. Come on by Test and check it out!

Comments

Post Comment
Stress
# Mar 31 2006 at 7:42 AM Rating: Decent
22 posts
I think that to the test server is pretty cool, good stres reliever if you ask me, sometimes i get stressed about everyone tryin to camp these certain mobs and sometimes you actually NEED them for quests, test is nice because no one there, open camps.
____________________________
<offensive signature removed>

56 Shadowknight--Test Server (because someone has to put up with all the bugs befrore you)
Not bad
# Mar 30 2006 at 5:01 PM Rating: Decent
*
63 posts
I have to say this is almost gives me a reason to check out test, even though i already ahve all the expansions. Maybe some day when I'm bored.

Hope this stuff works
# Mar 28 2006 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
*
102 posts
With test being so limited on peeps, our bazaar needs help, Trade stuff is very hard to find and gear...well most of it isnt as good as you will get by " test buffing " which does not only give you level 25, but also give you all slots full of gear, and all the spells for your level, and your skills are at like 125 ( for you main skills ).

the gear aint great, but better then I had at lvl 25 ( at least on my first charactor ).

Its a nice place atm, most camps are wide open and the 2x exp means you really can see results from a grind session, goto a hot zone or a ldon/DoN and hit your exp aa = massive exp.

Safe hunts and rare drops!
and hope to see you on Test!
____________________________
Sic Gorgiamus Subjectos Allos Nunc


Byrkan 85 Druid ( scout )Master brewer
"I went to Everquest and all I got was this Lousy Kunark Gear"
Gregers 85 warrior ( my main ) of Zen Cabal
Juells 84 shaman

All on Test "The where the **** is everyone" server
RE:LOL
# Mar 25 2006 at 10:23 AM Rating: Decent
10 posts
The bottom line is this:

Don't argue with morons. Someone watching might not be able to tell the difference.
Test Servers
# Mar 24 2006 at 9:28 PM Rating: Default
2 posts
What is the point of having people run on the test server To get a bad product. Thats the way Sony runs it. They need a clue. ( Sorry for my flame). Take care all and be safe.
RE: Test Servers
# Mar 30 2006 at 4:59 PM Rating: Good
*
63 posts
Olbaid, your post is incomprehensible. I'm sure there's a point, but who knows what it is.
OMFG
# Mar 24 2006 at 9:10 AM Rating: Default
*
130 posts
that was so funny! hahahahahaha....i love test anyway so i dont need anymore encourignin....im gonna download DoN and PoR and have some fun in the guild lobby!hahaha
____________________________
Emperor of Cabilis, Linkdeath ChaosReaver.
Linkdeath's magelo profile
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1262549

'not my 2 cents, MY TWO POUNDS!!!'

Suzieque, 42nd treestumps Venril Satir

Contact Linkdeath on Prexus-Thule to apply in his guild, the revived Faith Keepers. We are looking for anyone, and encourage in-guild grping. website: www.freewebs.com/linkdeath (all important info is on main page)


nice
# Mar 24 2006 at 12:18 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
****
4,322 posts
I might give it a try. who knows test might be everything I ever wanted the game to be now. I would love nothing more to to grind some exp up to higher level with people etc.

Hey wow I said something nice wow!
____________________________
Hi
Test Server
# Mar 23 2006 at 11:22 PM Rating: Default
*
98 posts
Wish one didnt have to have an active account to play test.. i cannot keep up with live cause of school. the game is too fun/addicting to attempt short duration casual play.
Just Maybe
# Mar 23 2006 at 10:14 PM Rating: Decent
Maybe they are going to start beta testing thier expansions before release?Smiley: inlove (well one can dream can't they?)
____________________________
80 DK, 74 Hunter
RE: Just Maybe
# Mar 27 2006 at 5:18 PM Rating: Decent
42 posts
they do
RE: Just Maybe
# Mar 24 2006 at 3:42 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
614 posts
lol test expansions before they release them.. =) We can dream I guess.
____________________________
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=744646
----------------
ShadowSoldier
Antonius Bayle
RE: Just Maybe
# Mar 24 2006 at 2:33 AM Rating: Decent
*
132 posts
Beta test an expansion???

How does or why would SONY do that??

Is it possible??

Will it eliminate the need for 4 additional patches after release??

#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 9:42 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wow ..
RE: LOL
# Mar 25 2006 at 12:28 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
i can't believe i just wasted 60 seconds of my life reading this post and it's replies. i'm even more disappointed with myself that i wasted another 30 seconds to reply. i hate myself...
RE: LOL
# Mar 23 2006 at 10:18 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
180 posts
I disagree. I think it's very smart of SoE to do this. It encourages people to play on the test server, and what better way to test things for the live servers. The more people that actually play on the test server, the better the odds they will get things working properly on the live servers.

(On a side note, I find it very humerous that peeps like SphiriahSphinx jump to conclusions like this)

Bonechip the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler
(Stromm Server)
____________________________
Author of SparxxUI
#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 10:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) What do you mean by this?
RE: LOL
# Mar 23 2006 at 10:38 PM Rating: Default
14 posts
He means, the fact that you instantly jumped to the "They must be extremely desperate" thing.
#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 10:41 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) So he's insulting my name?
RE: LOL
# Mar 23 2006 at 11:11 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
180 posts
Um, not insulting your name, just your mentality.

Bonechip the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler
(Stromm Server)
____________________________
Author of SparxxUI
#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 11:15 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) This coming from a guy named after chips of bone.
RE: LOL
# Mar 23 2006 at 11:18 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
180 posts
And being named after an ancient mammoth defaced statue that lives in sand makes you a better judge of character? Whats your point, thought this discussion was about SoE, not our names.

Bonechip the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler
(Stromm Server)
____________________________
Author of SparxxUI
#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 11:20 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Well first off, you started this by insulting my name.
RE: LOL
# Mar 23 2006 at 11:21 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
180 posts
Let me quote myself since you obviously missed it:

Quote:
Um, not insulting your name, just your mentality.


Bonechip the Springy Sprocket Stockpiler
(Stromm Server)
____________________________
Author of SparxxUI
#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 11:22 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Ok so anwser my second question if you're so smart!
RE: LOL
# Mar 23 2006 at 11:24 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
*
180 posts
If thats the best argument you can come up with, I do not think I will dignify it with a reply.

Hope you play EQ better than you debate. /bye

Bonechip the Springy Spricket Stockpiler
(Stromm Server)
____________________________
Author of SparxxUI
RE: LOL
# Mar 24 2006 at 3:52 AM Rating: Default
sparxx wrote:
If thats the best argument you can come up with, I do not think I will dignify it with a reply.


saying you wont dignify something with a reply IN a reply is pretty redundant and stupid

sparxx wrote:
Hope you play EQ better than you debate. /bye


then you follow that up with yet another REPLY classic....

and sphinx whatever your name is it takes a reading comprehension of a third grader to realize what he said had absolutely nothing to do with your name however stupid it may be...

moron wrote:
Actually i quit eq because of all the stupid things SOE did, and this is a perfect example.


and you must be pretty desperate to hang around EQ sites after quitting the game... just go away
____________________________
MyNameIsNicky wrote:
(He played a high level Cow monster)

MyNameIsNicky wrote:
Edit: The Cow Monster is apparently, a Tauren. My bad.
#SphiriahSphinx, Posted: Mar 23 2006 at 11:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Actually i quit eq because of all the stupid things SOE did, and this is a perfect example.
RE: LOL
# Apr 05 2006 at 2:02 PM Rating: Decent
*
109 posts
Why did you 2 stop posting back & forth ?!?!?! Geeze I wanted to see what happened when the post boxes got pushed all the way over to the right side of the screen : ) .
RE: LOL
# Apr 11 2006 at 4:37 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
Here here Wilee. In fact, why don't you two just start making fun of me just to keep the pot stirred? Heck, you two are just big ol' meanie heads. That do it for yas?
RE: LOL
# Apr 25 2006 at 10:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
24 posts
I guess i might as well keep the ball rolling......so......wo wants me to make them a turkey sandwich......i'm so hungry =(
____________________________
Is it wrong to have fake barbarian boobies and a big surprise underneath my kilt?

Chomoo 70th barbarian shaman of maelin starpyre
RE: LOL
# Mar 24 2011 at 12:40 PM Rating: Decent
13 posts
Is it all the way to the right yet?
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.