So, then, what's coming with Hate Rising? Here is a rundown:
- New content (same Tier) expands upon current Call of the Forsaken storylines.
- Tier 1 Breastplates, Vambraces, and Boots are in (finally finish those armor sets!).
- Three new group missions (one in each of: Ethernere, Neriak Fourth Gate, Dead Hills).
- Four new raids (one in each of: Ethernere, Bixie Warfront, Neriak Fourth Gate, Dead Hills).
- 15 new heroic adventures (six in Ethernere; six in Neriak Fourth Gate; three in Bixie Warfront).
- 15 new nameds spread throughout the heroic adventures.
- Five new collection sets.
- Lower level vendorbought gear (using the same Marks of Valor currency):
- Level 85 (variety of Underfoot gear and weapons).
- Level 90 (variety of House of Thule gear and weapons).
- Level 95 (variety of Veil of Alaris gear and weapons).
- All heroic adventures (new and old) now scale down in difficulty to Level 85.
- Note: There are no new zones, AAs, or spells in Hate Rising.
- New sections of the Bixie Warfront and Neriak Fourth Gate are now open (accessed in heroic adventures).
And here are few more visuals (below the jump):