Here are the patch notes from this morning's game update (taken from the patcher):
*** Items ***
- New color variations for Hero's Forge plate, chain, and leather armor are now available. Some can be found on any level 10+ NPCs, and some only in hotzones. Cloth armor variants will be available in the same manner in an upcoming update.
- Hero's Forge ornaments now have new icons to make them easier to differentiate from standard armor.
- Removed the Insidious and Eternal Grove items from the Veil of Alaris raid merchants until those items are ready for release. Any items that have already been purchased will still be valid once the armor sets are available. You may have to remove and replace the augment when this occurs.
*** Tradeskills ***
- The Firepride Secret of Heroes has been discovered. Skilled crafters should seek out this new tome available from tradeskill vendors around the world. It contains recipes for creating another color variation of plate, chain, and leather armor. Cloth recipes will not function yet.
*** Miscellaneous ***
- Corrected an issue that was causing the wrong preview to show for the Armor Appearance Slot in the Marketplace.
- The Armor Appearance Slot will no longer appear in the Marketplace if you have already purchased it for your current character.
- Fixed several bugs with social integration features and added more informative error messages.
*** UI ***
- Improved tooltips related to adding and removing augments from the item window.
- Fixed a bug in the Options window that could cause some custom UIs to crash if they didn't have social integration buttons.
- Checking the 'Include Screenshot' checkbox in the EQ Share window will now automatically re-take the screenshot if there is not one present.
- Toggling the 'Hide UI' checkbox in the EQ Share window will now automatically re-take the screenshot.
- Moved the 'Send an Update' button in the Share tab of the Options window closer to the Enable EQPlayers Updates checkbox for improved clarity.
- Cleaned up some unnecessary XML in the Options window.
- Changed -
- The EverQuest Team