The U.S. Servers will come down on July 31, 2012, at 7:00 am Pacific for a hotfix. The expected downtime is one hour. The EU Servers will come down on August 1, 2012, at 5:00 am London Time for the same hotfix, with an anticipated two hour downtime.
Patch notes are available below. Here's our handy Time Zone Conversion Tool to help you plan.
- Options for who to display a casting bar for, as well as special coloration for allied casting bars, have been added. These options can be found under User Interface (Advanced) - Targeting Windows.
- PvP Hot Zones have been added! Defeating players while in these zones will be more rewarding. You can check the current Hot Zones on the Welcome Screen or use the /gethotzones command.
- Concordium Tower Magical Manor home portals will now be visible when placed in a home.
- The minimum number of players required to start Smuggler's Den has been increased.
- Fixed a bug where not all group members would be zoned to a battleground when clicking the accept button.
- Level 39 and level 73 characters should have a slightly easier time in battlegrounds now.
- People who are holding the flag in a Ganak match will no longer be kicked for slacking even if they fight no one. Additionally, other characters close to the flag holder will no get kicked for slacking either.
- People who are holding the relic in a Klak'Anon match will no longer be kicked for slacking even if there is no one to fight. Additionally, other characters close to the relic holder will not get kicked for slacking either.
- Drunder/Plane of War: Scout and fighter set bonuses have been combined into melee set bonuses and priest and mage set bonuses have been combined into caster set bonuses.
- Violence and Ruination should now stack when applied by multiple players to the same target.
- The Maiden of Masks: Angelia Clayton has found work at The Mermaid's Lure in Qeynos Province District.
- When entering Nettleville you should no longer get a message saying you did not have the required faction with Order of Rime. The Order of Rime are no longer interested in the goings on in Nettleville.
- Leandre’s Shard: Reunion - Laelium Filmalilium has moved to the Lion’s Mane Inn and Tavern in Qeynos Capitol District.
- Ash Covered Necklace - Praxum in Qeynos Province District now completes this quest.
- Purest of the Pure: Eireneith Alannia will forever be hailable at the dock in Qeynos Province District if on that part of the quest.
- The map icons used to find the poisoned water for the quest "The Heart of Qeynos" should be more accurate now.
- On the froglok racial quest “Royal Recognition”, the Spirit of Krys’lo will no longer allow interference from guards. If he is killed by a guard, he will still update the quest for all players on his hatelist.
- On the quest “Kaedrin’s Fate”, Kaedrin Ironforge is now more forgiving with his damage reflect ability.
- On the fae racial quest “My Kingdom For Some Dirt”, it is no longer possible to acquire two copies of Jesenda.
- Changed spawn timers on the injured Baubbleshire citizens from six minutes to two minutes.