Some Test Server information from EQLive:
Great News! The /testcopy command has returned!
What is the /testcopy command?
/testcopy allows a character to be copied from a live server to the Test Server. To get your character copied to the Test Server, simply log into your character on a regular server and type /testcopy and that character will be copied to the Test Server.
In an effort maintain and preseve the stability of the economy on the Test Server we bring back this command with a few adjustments:
- Since this is a copy and not a transfer there is a time limit to how often this command can be run.
- All forms of money will be removed.
- As the same with transfers, your guild will not carry over.
- All items copied will ONLY be usable by the character that copied them over.
- Copied items cannot be sold or given to anyone.
- Stackable items that have been copied will not stack with items that haven't.
- Combining items that have been copied will mark resulting items as copied.
- With this command, characters are copied not transferred so you character on the Live servers are not affected.
- Test Server characters are still under the no transfer restriction, meaning they cannot transfer off the Test Server.