- /cureplayer will now use newer tradeskilled alchemy cure potions.
- Fixed an issue where window splitter positions (e.g. divider in the Quests tab of the Journal window) were not being applied correctly when reading UI settings, causing it to revert to default split values.
ZONES / POPULATION
Vegarlson: Upheaval [Raid]
- Base population within the zone should no longer despawn if you leave the zone and return later.
- Sergie the Blade should no longer allow specific mischievous little gnomes to save raiders from fail conditions!
- Sergie the Blade's counters should grow more slowly.
Doomfire: The Molten Caldera [Raid]
- Corrected an issue that would cause Chancellor Traxom and Chancellor Kirtra to not register their accurate location with each other.
- Jopal the Thief has been reprimanded for casting more increments of "Placebo Cure" than he should be. An investigation into the shady tactics of the Jopal has been launched! Tricksy Jopals...
Vegarlson: Sepulcher of the Twelve [Raid]
- This zone is once again available.
- The revive option should no longer show as invalid.
- The teleporter to the 4th floor should no longer take you to the incorrect floor.
(Time-Locked Expansion) Sentinel's Fate Raids
- Health and offensive capabilities have been increased for all raid bosses.
- Infusing an item will now attune it to you.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some Chaos Descending adornments from counting towards item sets.
- Tradeskill Writs no longer need to be turned into the quest giver and will auto-complete after finishing the final combine.
- Guild harvesters will now offer the daily Planes of Prophecy and Chaos Descending harvesting missions, even if their minions are out gathering early expansion harvests.
- Purchasing an armor piece from the armor merchants in Myrist will now grant a Drunder specific account flag that will allow purchasing higher tier armor and purchasing for alts. This update will not add flags retroactively.
- Equipping or purchasing Implacable now requires an account flag that is granted upon obtaining Inexorable. Characters who have previously obtained Inexorable have had this flag added to their accounts.
- Chaos Descending Beta Infuser's have been removed from the game. Characters who exploited the Chaos Descending Beta Infuser's will have the modified items reset to base values.