Hi everyone. It feels like we just did this! Here we go -- it's time for EverQuest's 20th (!) expansion.
While you're waiting for servers (which are expected back at around 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time tomorrow morning) to come up, you can check out the game update notes, our COTF preview postings, and our wiki guides:
- Call of the Forsaken Overview
- What's a heroic adventure? How about boosting those mercenaries? Where to get spells? It's all in our overview section.
- One of the first things you may want to do is attune yourself to the portal stones in the Ethernere Tainted West Karana -- see this link for details.
- Progression & Task Listing
- Just that -- how progression works, along with a listing of all tasks in COTF along with links to quest, NPC, and map images.
- Group & Raid Armor
- Not much has changed in the department of visible armor -- same means of production, only different items in use.
- Armor item links will start to fill in once servers are patched and our Item Collector is back up and running. (You can help speed up this process by running the Item Collector in the background as you play EverQuest -- once we get the item collector patched, that is -- we'll keep you updated!)
- Raiding in Call of the Forsaken
- Four new raids to check out!
- Call of the Forsaken Lore
- Just what's going on here, anyway? Read up on the lore surrounding the expansion.
It's highly likely the patch will knock out Lucy's Item Collector. We'll have that back up and running again as soon as possible, and then items will start piling into the database.
As always, if you have any information you'd like to contribute to the site here, just leave a comment on one of the items, quests, NPC, zone pages, etc. or drop us a line at email@example.com, and we'll get it updated.
Thank you, and happy hunting!!