After 8 levels of throwing stick men into the air my wrist hurt to much to continue.
Care to explain why this game is worth posting even with the gator adds?
Someone didn't read the manual...
1. At the end of a round, why do I lose units?
Upkeep. If you do not keep enough money to pay for the upkeep before you hit OK to go onto the next round, you will lose your units. The price of each unit is 200 for 1 Wizard, 200 for 1 Archer, and 50 for 1 Builder.
2. Does this game ever end? How many levels are there?
Castle is a never-ending game, meaning there is no end. There are an infinite number of levels.
3. Are there hot keys for the Wizard's spells? I get tired of having to click on one each time to use it!
Yes! To use spell 1, simply push the number 1 or the letter A. For spell 2, the number 2 or the letter S and for spell 3, the number 3 or the letter D.
4. How do I kill the big stick guys? When I click on them they just fall down then get right back up!
To kill the big stick men, you must use the Wizard's spells or Archers. Also, demolition men will do the job.
5. How do I use the demolition men? I bought the lab but there is no flag to click on to train them!
You must convert an enemy, then once he is converted, click on the actual man at the top of your screen. He will then march away from you castle with dynamite strapped to him. To detonate him, simply click on him.
6. My game wont save! What do I do?
Right click the game and select settings. If you are using Flash player 6, there will be a picture of a folder; click this. It will say "How much information can xgenstudios.com store on your computer". Slide the bar until it says 100 KB to the right of the bar. Now your game will save.
7. How do I clear my saved game?
Right click the game and select 'settings'. Click on the picture of the folder. Click the 'Never' check-box and click 'OK'. Uncheck 'Never' and drag the slider to 100 KB. Click 'close'.