I'm planning to give EQ2 a go, but before that I'd like to know a few things. For some reason, I can't post a thread on the official forums, so (after a good while of an effort:p) I've found this place. If you'd be so kind, please tell me:
1. I've allready downloaded the game, and played for a while, but Bronze membership seems to lack even chatting option - though it might be that those two guys simply ignored me - not to mention that I had only one server to choose from. I really should upgrade to Silver if I want to have a decent fun, should I?
2. Can Paladin (I know, I'd have to buy that class) tank, and is he good at it?
3. What is the game itself about, when it comes to that? Raiding, dungeoning, questing, grind?
4. When I played, I noticed that I can gather all the resources, all those ores, herbs, lumber and pelts. Can I train my character in all those tradeskills, not having to choose few of them?
5. Can I reset my char's skills/talents/powers/whatever they're called in EQ2, at any time, or do I have to be carrrreful with spending those?
6. Housing, is it expensive and time consuming? And does it have any other functions than your pixel-made place in the world? (besides a good spot for a while of cyber ehm, ehm, if you're into it^^)
7. I know there are two RP servers. Which one of them'd be better for a Good character? You know, with more cool guilds and cool players. Talking about RP, are there all those nice, little things that make role playing more pleasant, like loads of non-combat clothes, torches, etc? I allready like a vast amount of emotes, and even different voices to choose from.
That'd be it. Id be most thankful to anyone who'd bother to answer them.