For those who want the advanced item search page to use the whole screen instead of just the mid portion of your screen, follow these steps.
If you are already using the dark theme I made, click on the Stylus icon and then the pen icon to the right of Everquest Allakhazam Dark Theme to edit. It will pull up the code for the dark theme.
* On the right pane up underneath the code click on the Add button. It will open a new code window up underneath the current code.
* On the new window, click on the up arrow next to the clone button. This will make Stylus process this code first.
* Where is says Applies to underneath the code window, click on the drop down box and have it say URLs starting with.
* Add this url to the box on the right of that drop down. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/adv_search.html
Now in the code box, add the following.
That's it, click on Save on the left side of the screen. This is for a screen that's 1920 pixels across (HD 1080p). You can adjust it to fit your screen by adjusting the width: and right: numbers.
If you are not using the dark theme and still want to use this to stretch the screen, then install the Stylus addon for your browser.
* Then go to the advanced item search page.
* Click on Stylus, and click on the this url portion of the link to Write style for: . This opens up a code box for that url, paste in the code below into that box.
Again, this is for 1080p monitors, if you don't have a 1080p monitor and want to adjust it to fit your screen, adjust the width: and right: values until it fits your screen.
If anyone has any requests for adjustments to make pages look a certain way, let me know. Edited, Sep 10th 2018 9:19am by Gidono