This thread is for items that need to be ran through the item collector again due to changes to the item.
12+ slot, lore, no-drop containers - Will need these ran through the item collector.
[link=/db/item.html?item=126126]Careworn Case[/link] - Reported to have a heirloom tag now. (bugged at the moment where it won't update)
[link=/db/item.html?item=128710]Darkened Cobalt Breastplate[/link] - Added kick skill damage.
[link=/db/item.html?item=128716]Darkened Tolan's Darkwood Breastplate[/link] - Added kick skill damage.
[link=/db/item.html?item=128717]Darkened Wild Lord's Tunic[/link] - Added Tiger Claw skill damage.
Fishing Bait Items - Many fishing bait items were changed to stack to 1000. We'll need these ran through the item collector.
[link=/db/item.html?item=55236]Hargar Brand Fishing Pail[/link] - Reported to stack now.
[link=/db/item.html?item=127772]Mana of the Sarnak Compressor[/link] - Used in the EoK quest Methods of Sarnak Destruction
[link=/db/item.html?item=31475]Two-Toned Signet[/link] - Has a no destroy tag now.
[link=/db/item.html?item=20761]Unfired Casserole Dish[/link] - Has a tradeskill tag now.
- Nimbuses that had "aura" in the name have had their names changed, since "aura" has another meaning.
- Reverted the names and icons of the items used to create the Hand of Glory. - Ring-scored Talon is updated. Need updates for Dismembered Thumb and Mutilated Forearm.
- Horse Bridles that can be sold back to Galic Amondson in The Bazaar will now have description text indicating this fact:
- - Creatures that previously dropped Silken Bridles will now instead drop Ornate Silken Bridles.
- - Ornate Silken Bridles are equivalent to Silken Bridles with the exception that they cannot be sold back to Galic Amondson, are lore, and cannot be used in Roboboar, Worg, or Ornate Barding combines.
- Clan RunnyEye drops that were added mid-2001 are now restricted to the unlocking of Velious. NPCs that drop Blackened Alloy items will drop Blackened Iron until Velious has unlocked. This will need some research on lucy history for each item.
- Modified the focus effects on all versions of Brell's Shawl items and augments so that their benefits will no longer be activated by triggered spells.
[link=/db/item.html?item=31619]Shapely Vegetation[/link] - Spawn points were changed in the 9-20-2017 patch.
Edited, Oct 18th 2017 11:43am by Gidono
Edited, Oct 28th 2017 4:13pm by Gidono
Edited, Oct 28th 2017 4:14pm by Gidono