Plane of Fear: Revisited [The Broken Mirror Version]  

Quick Facts

Type: Outdoor
Continent: The Broken Mirror
Instanced: Yes
Keyed: No
Send a correction
Entrance to this zone is located in Plane of Tranquility back behind Crypt of Decay.

Post Comment
Couple of NPCs to add
# Jan 21 2017 at 9:52 PM Rating: Excellent
**
253 posts
a boogeyman
a frightfinger
a glare lord
a gorgon
a minion of dread (spawns during Dread event)
a nightmare
a phantasm
a phoboplasm
a reanimated dragoon
a samhain
a servant of fright (spawns during Fright event)
a skeletal construct (spawns during a dracoliche event)
a trembling courier
a trepid gazer
a turmoil toad
an avatar of fear (spawns during Cazic-Thule event)
Embodiment of Fear (spawns during Cazic-Thule event)
Cazic-Thule
phoboplasmic goo (spawns during Cazic-Thule event)

Edited, Jan 21st 2017 11:10pm by Tarvas
____________________________
Tarvas
Ranger, 100
Celestial Navigators
Couple of NPCs to add
# Jan 22 2017 at 4:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Tarvas wrote:
a boogeyman
a frightfinger
a glare lord
a gorgon
a minion of dread (spawns during Dread event)
a nightmare
a phantasm
a phoboplasm
a reanimated dragoon
a samhain
a servant of fright (spawns during Fright event)
a skeletal construct (spawns during a dracoliche event)
a trembling courier
a trepid gazer
a turmoil toad
an avatar of fear (spawns during Cazic-Thule event)
Embodiment of Fear (spawns during Cazic-Thule event)
Cazic-Thule
phoboplasmic goo (spawns during Cazic-Thule event)

Edited, Jan 21st 2017 11:10pm by Tarvas


Thanks, Added a "couple". We'll need to set all of their levels. I'm sure the named are at least red to 105 and most of the trash mobs are at least yellow?
____________________________
Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono
Couple of NPCs to add
# Jan 22 2017 at 12:29 PM Rating: Excellent
**
253 posts
an avatar of fear - 105
phoboplasmic goo - 105
Embodiment of Fear - 105
Cazic-Thule - was red to me. Raid encounter.

Add: Heart of Cazic-Thule - 105. Also spawns during Cazic-Thule event.

a skeletal construct - 105
a servant of fright - 105
a minion of dread - 105

Later I'll sneak another toon in there and try to grab colors off the trash. I didn't realize until I was trying to find information on Cazic that an entry hadn't been made for most of these mobs.
____________________________
Tarvas
Ranger, 100
Celestial Navigators
Couple of NPCs to add
# Jan 22 2017 at 2:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Tarvas wrote:
an avatar of fear - 105
phoboplasmic goo - 105
Embodiment of Fear - 105
Cazic-Thule - was red to me. Raid encounter.

Add: Heart of Cazic-Thule - 105. Also spawns during Cazic-Thule event.

a skeletal construct - 105
a servant of fright - 105
a minion of dread - 105

Later I'll sneak another toon in there and try to grab colors off the trash. I didn't realize until I was trying to find information on Cazic that an entry hadn't been made for most of these mobs.


Excellent, all added.
____________________________
Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono
Couple of NPCs to add
# Jan 22 2017 at 3:37 PM Rating: Excellent
**
253 posts
a boogeyman - yellow
a dracoliche - red / raid encounter
a fetid fiend - yellow
a frightfinger - yellow
a glare lord - red
a gorgon - yellow
a grim ruffian - red
a nightmare - red
a phantasm - red
a phoboplasm - red
a samhain - red
a scar-covered shiverback - red
a scareling - red
a shiverback - 105
a spinechiller spider - 105
a tentacle tormentor - yellow
a thought bleeder - dark blue
a trembling courier - red
a trepid gazer - red
a turmoil toad - yellow
a wailing wretch - red
a wildly gesticulating digit - red
a worry wraith - yellow
a writhing maw of misery - red
Amygdalan knight - red
Amygdalan warrior - yellow
an anxiety corpuscle - red
an ice-encrusted spinechiller - red
Cazic-Thule - red / raid encounter
Dread - red / raid encounter
Fright - red / raid encounter
Koth the Lobe-Gorged - red
Terror - red / raid encounter

I think that about everything.
____________________________
Tarvas
Ranger, 100
Celestial Navigators
Couple of NPCs to add
# Jan 22 2017 at 5:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Tarvas wrote:
a boogeyman - yellow
a dracoliche - red / raid encounter
a fetid fiend - yellow
a frightfinger - yellow
a glare lord - red
a gorgon - yellow
a grim ruffian - red
a nightmare - red
a phantasm - red
a phoboplasm - red
a samhain - red
a scar-covered shiverback - red
a scareling - red
a shiverback - 105
a spinechiller spider - 105
a tentacle tormentor - yellow
a thought bleeder - dark blue
a trembling courier - red
a trepid gazer - red
a turmoil toad - yellow
a wailing wretch - red
a wildly gesticulating digit - red
a worry wraith - yellow
a writhing maw of misery - red
Amygdalan knight - red
Amygdalan warrior - yellow
an anxiety corpuscle - red
an ice-encrusted spinechiller - red
Cazic-Thule - red / raid encounter
Dread - red / raid encounter
Fright - red / raid encounter
Koth the Lobe-Gorged - red
Terror - red / raid encounter

I think that about everything.


Excellent, all added.
____________________________
Follow me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/gidono
Cazic-Thule event loot info
# Jan 07 2016 at 9:47 PM Rating: Excellent
**
296 posts
For the Plane of Fear: Revisited Cazic-Thule event
Off 'Coffer of Fear'

Damsel of Decay Cloth Wrist Ornament
Damsel of Decay Plate Feet Ornament
Engineer's Ring
Blood Fire
Lesser Essence of Decay
Median Essence of Decay
Raw Deathseeker's Gloves
Raw Deathseeker's Wristguard
---

Please note, the adds from the event stay up after Cazic-Thule dies.
____________________________
Long Live Clan Rundeep!
All tradeskills maxed.
Shadow Knight: 1.0. Warrior, Shaman, Wizard, Druid, Ranger, Bard, Paladin, Berserker, Rogue, Enchanter: 1.0-.20. Necromancer: 1.0-2.5.
Cazic-Thule event loot info
# Jan 12 2016 at 7:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,470 posts
arkadykappa wrote:
For the Plane of Fear: Revisited Cazic-Thule event
Off 'Coffer of Fear'

Damsel of Decay Cloth Wrist Ornament
Damsel of Decay Plate Feet Ornament
Engineer's Ring
Blood Fire
Lesser Essence of Decay
Median Essence of Decay
Raw Deathseeker's Gloves
Raw Deathseeker's Wristguard
---

Please note, the adds from the event stay up after Cazic-Thule dies.


Larth wrote:
Raid mob: a dracoliche Plane of Fear: Revisited

Chest: Bony Remnants Find - Yes


dropped

Spells Minor Essence of Decay;Median Essence of Decay; Glowing Essence of Decay

Weapon: Prick of Fear, Barbarian Spiritist`s Hammer;

Armor : Leatherfoot Sandals; Raw Deathseeker's Helmet; Raw Deathseeker's Wristguard

Other: Damsel of Decay Chain Arms Ornament; Damsel of Decay Chain Feet Ornament


All updated except "Leatherfoot Sandals" as the item collector has not picked up the new version of it yet.
raid mob
# Jan 06 2016 at 4:08 PM Rating: Good
Raid mob: a dracoliche Plane of Fear: Revisited

Chest: Bony Remnants Find - Yes


dropped

Spells Minor Essence of Decay;Median Essence of Decay; Glowing Essence of Decay

Weapon: Prick of Fear, Barbarian Spiritist`s Hammer;

Armor : Leatherfoot Sandals; Raw Deathseeker's Helmet; Raw Deathseeker's Wristguard

Other: Damsel of Decay Chain Arms Ornament; Damsel of Decay Chain Feet Ornament
loots
# Dec 26 2015 at 12:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
70 posts
A scar-covered shiverback - Marred Fury Mantle
Koth the Lobe-gorged - Tentacled Aventail
a grim ruffian - Tattered Totemed Munnions
an ice-encrusted spinechiller - Cold Sticky Ring
a trembling courier - Stone of Reversed Resonance
a writhing maw of misery - Veined Pulsing Cord
a wailing wrench - Pestilent Shortbow
loots
# Dec 29 2015 at 9:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,470 posts
lylelovits wrote:
A scar-covered shiverback - Marred Fury Mantle
Koth the Lobe-gorged - Tentacled Aventail
a grim ruffian - Tattered Totemed Munnions
an ice-encrusted spinechiller - Cold Sticky Ring
a trembling courier - Stone of Reversed Resonance
a writhing maw of misery - Veined Pulsing Cord
a wailing wrench - Pestilent Shortbow


Tarvas wrote:
Dread in this version has 682,626,455 in case you were curious. He casts no spells.


Updated, thanks.


*Note: "Tattered Totemed Munnions" has not been through the item collector so we do not yet have a database entry for it, therefore could not link it under the NPC listing.
Dread
# Dec 12 2015 at 9:42 PM Rating: Excellent
**
253 posts
Dread in this version has 682,626,455 in case you were curious. He casts no spells.
____________________________
Tarvas
Ranger, 100
Celestial Navigators
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.