Plane of Hate (Revisited, TBM) entrance is due north of the Plane of Torment entrance in Plane of Tranquility.
It doesn't have the same Layout like actual low level Plane of Hate, but it is the same like the original Plane of Hate which got a revamp.
PoHate2 has really not much to do with PoHate. It consists of 2 zone parts. One small part which is the bottom where you succor and zone in. One bigger part which you reach via way up at the well in the middle of the first small zone part.
- Maestro of Rancor
- Hand of Maestro
- Magi P'tasa
- Avatar of Abhorrence
- Ashenbone Broodmaster
- Lord of Ire
- Lord of Loathing
- High Priest M'kari
- Mistress of Scorn
- Master of Spite
- Grandmaster R'tal
You optain the raid tasks for Hate and Fear btw from:
Amalissa Dawntender (Plane of Tranquility)
- Aggro goes through houses/walls and mobs seem to have a wide aggro-range
- INVIS: works on most trash (didn't find one where it didn't work
- SOS: rogue invis works like a charm up to maestro of rancor and the minis
- Respawn: Mobs should not respawn but they seem to do it. Rebuffing after a wipe should be fast. Maybe it was a only a glitch or mobs are phasing around or they take very odd paths after trains (s.b)
- Safety at Succor: got 2 adds while rebuffing at the succor point. Use the farthest corner in that house, it seems safe for quite a time
- Fellowship: does not work in the zone :(
- Hunter: all in a raid get the Hunter Achievement, like usual
- Drops: they are the usual T2-Drops, some could be very interesting because they complete the sets/Items for different classes which are partly missing in the rest of the group zones, if bugfixed (e.g. Warrior-Aggro-Sword)
- Trash: the mobs are not really strong, most have very little hp but some have special features according to different sources (phase, mezz, fear (!)) but until now I have not had any single spell which stuck on a member of the crew (perhaps these features are only on named, but to have fear in that zone will really spoil your day as long as the aggro range is so wide and goes through walls!)
NOTE: see the extensively detailed posts by Fayman in the comment section for this zone.
Can only be used in armor with a leather or cloth appearance. You can view the appearance of this ornament by ALT+Right Clicking on it. This ornament needs to be equipped in the right Wrist slot to be visible.