Crypt of Sul  

Quick Facts

Type: Indoor
Continent: The Broken Mirror
Instanced: No
Keyed: No
Level Range: 100 - 110
Send a correction
When Anashti Sul, a goddess, entered this Norrath for the first time through the rift created by the arrival of Lady Lendiniara, an alternate plane was formed. This plane is held together solely by her power. But like her nature, the plane created by Anashti Sul has two sides – mirrors of each other, one light and one dark.

To access Crypt of Sul click the Skull inside the Mayors building in the either SUL VIUS: DEMIPLANE OF LIFE or SUL VIUS: DEMIPLANE OF DECAY

Partisan Tasks
[ ] To The Brave, Go The Spoils! - Karth Punox (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay)


Mercenary Tasks:
[ ] The Other Side - Ilsa Granger (Crypt of Decay)
[ ] The Vial Messenger - Ilsa Granger (Crypt of Decay)
[ ] Conduit of Decay - Ilsa Granger (Crypt of Decay)
[ ] Curing the Cure - Ilsa Granger (Crypt of Decay)
[ ] Proof of Health - Jerill the Enraged (Crypt of Decay)
[ ] Infect the Blessed - Jerill the Enraged (Crypt of Decay)


Hero Tasks:
[ ] The Bokon High Council - Karth Punox (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay)
[ ] The Head of the Snake - Karth Punox (Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay)
[ ] Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls - Lashun Novashine (Plane of Health)

Hunter Achievement
[ ] Bokon Revel the Reborn
[ ] Citizen Pain (HA)
[ ] Devourer of All
[ ] Grinder (HA)
[ ] High Priestess Kal`vius
[ ] Spine Eater (HA)
[ ] The Watcher

--with notes from Fanra's Everquest wiki
Post Comment
Hunter / rares in static zone
# Feb 16 2016 at 4:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
**
714 posts
Crypt of Sul (cosul)

P 254.6432, -26.3082, -11.0011, 240, 0, 0, 3, Revel
P 1.7797, 339.2444, -14.9806, 240, 0, 0, 3, Watcher
P 0.4593, 499.2956, -1.9420, 240, 0, 0, 3, Devourer
P 0.1970, -518.0063, 43.0690, 240, 0, 0, 3, Kal`Vius
loot info for Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls Event
# Jan 10 2016 at 10:21 PM Rating: Excellent
**
296 posts
For Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls event in Crypt of Sul, off of 'a large iron chest'

Damsel of Decay Chain Arms Ornament
Damsel of Decay Cloth Helm Ornament
Glowing Essence of Decay
Lesser Essence of Decay
Polar Guise of Brilliant Radiance
Raw Deathseeker's Gloves
Raw Deathseeker's Tunic
Spirit of Influence (x16)
The Incorruptible
---

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls dropped:
Right Eye of Sul
Left Eye of Sul
____________________________
Long Live Clan Rundeep!
All tradeskills maxed.
Shadow Knight: 1.0. Warrior, Shaman, Wizard, Druid, Ranger, Bard, Paladin, Berserker, Rogue, Enchanter: 1.0-.20. Necromancer: 1.0-2.5.
loot info for Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls Event
# Jan 16 2016 at 10:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,488 posts
arkadykappa wrote:
For Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls event in Crypt of Sul, off of 'a large iron chest'

Damsel of Decay Chain Arms Ornament
Damsel of Decay Cloth Helm Ornament
Glowing Essence of Decay
Lesser Essence of Decay
Polar Guise of Brilliant Radiance
Raw Deathseeker's Gloves
Raw Deathseeker's Tunic
Spirit of Influence (x16)
The Incorruptible
---

Anashti Sul, Enslaver of Souls dropped:
Right Eye of Sul
Left Eye of Sul



Partly updated. Please see here and help us clarify
Merc task The "vial" Messenger
# Dec 14 2015 at 4:23 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
NPC: Ilsa Granger

Deliver the Tenets of the Blessing to Jerill the Enraged - Ruins of Lxanvom
Speak with Jerill about the corruption within Anashti Sul - Ruins oi annvom
Test the contents of the vial upon the Bokon within the Crypt ot Sul - Crypt ot Sul
Test the contents of the vial upon the undead within the Crypt ot Sul - Crypt ot Sul
Retum the vial to Jerill and deliver the grim news ot success - Ruins ot annvom

Click vial on 5 Boko and UD, then kill them for update.

187 platinum 5 gold 1
You gain experiencett
417 Remnants ot Tranquility

Edited, Dec 14th 2015 5:24pm by knmgfijnm
Merc task The Other Side
# Dec 14 2015 at 4:15 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
NPC: Ilsa Granger

Enter the Crypl ol Sul - Crypt of Sul
Loot the Tenets of the Blessing - Writings ol Anashti Sul - Crypt ol Sul
Loot the Tenets of the Blessing - Writings of Anashti Sul - Crypt of Sul
Loot the Tenets of the Blessing - Writings of Anashti Sul - Crypt ol Sul
Loot the Tenets of the Blessing - Writings of Anashti Sul - Crypt of Sul
Loot the Tenets ol the Blessing - Writings ol Anashti Sul - Crypt ol Sul
Loot the Tenets of the Blessing - Writings of Anashti Sul - Crypt of Sul
Return to Ilsa Granger, and speak to her about the scrolls - Ruins of Lxanvom

All drops are random from Bokon

262 platinum 5 gold
You gain experienoett
583 Remnants ot Tranquility
Info for Crypt of Sul
# Dec 11 2015 at 9:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
276 posts
Specials in the Crypt of Sul:

Permanent Debuff:
Spell: Blight of Sul
Spell Effect: Rduces your maximum HP, and maximum mana to 85-70%
-> it will go slowly from 85 to 70%, after a while playing you have to cope with only 70%, after being killed it starts again higher
-> Merc are not influenced by this zone-wide debuff (perhaps this will get nerfed in the future)

Other obstacles and hints
- Bokon: see through invis/invu
- Skets/Undead: INVU is working
- Hulks: INVIS is working
- SOS works fine at every place, didn't checked the named so far but getting all collection items is surely no problem
- Conduit/Crystal: a planar conduit is behind the throne. It is part of a quest and need to be destroyed and spawns some bokon after that.

Roamer problems:
- sometimes people train mobs to the skull (ZI/ZO)
- mobs tend to stay where you left them
- it is a bit of a problem if you zone in and three (!!!) zombies killing the whole group
-> zone in with INVU for safety if you are not completely UBAH ;)

Collectibles (Groundspawns):
- Restraining Strap
- Corroded Mark of Neriak
- Shattered Stein of Moggok
- Fractured Spiritstone of Everfrost
- Pristine Unused Flask
- Filthy Cleaver
- Broken Band of Rodcet Nife
- Mangled Medallion of Shar Vahl
- Shard of Cabilisian Diamond
- Damaged Idol of Rodcet Nife
- Fragmented Felwithe Prayer Beads

Collectibles (Drops)
- Blackened Veil
- Bokon Hood
- Hardened Leather Boots
- Piece of a Feather
- Mark of Anasthi Sul
- Broken Necklace
- Tattered Robe

Problematic Groundspawn Collectibles
- one collectible spawns always under the Seraph. He may not be KOS but you cannot target it. But there is a quest where you have to kill him. After killing him you can take the groundspawn.
- The Quest necessary is: Curing the Cure from Ilsa Granger in Crypt of Decay

NPCs:
Named in the Crypt of Sul (direct zone):

Bokon Revel the Reborn ((Human), Bokon-type class, 109 Necromancer, PH: an unliving hulk
- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Legs
Wrist
Cap
Chest
Feet
Sleeves

Sash of Triumphant Return
Rationalist's Sigil
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)
different Ornaments (Bloodforged)

- Droprate:
- 105 Spell nearly every time (4 out of 6)
- 1-2x Crypt-Armorpiece
- Shield-only-Augment 4 out of 6
- Sash is a rarer drop

Devourer of All (Ghoul), Level 109, PH: an insatiable fiend

- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Legs
Wrist
Cap
Legs
Chest
Gloves

Festering Clarity
Condensed Dessicated Bile
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)
- Augment AC60 dropped nearly every kill
- 105 Spells dropped nearly every kill
- Ornaments (Sylvan Leather Legs Ornament) dropped sometimes
- Diamonds dropped

High Priestess Kal'vius (Human), Bokon-type class, 109 Necromancer, PH: a high bokon
- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Legs
Wrist
Cap
High Priestess' Purifier
Anointer's Persona
Bloodforged Chain Helm Ornament
Ornate Scroll
Hardenend Leather Boots (Collectible)
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)

The Watcher (Skeleton), 109 Shadow Knight, PH: a skeletal sentinel
- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Feet
Legs
Chest
Cap
Sleeves
Yoke of Suppurating Memories
Shade's Phase
Median Essence of Life
Greater Essence of Life
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)
different Ornaments (Blood Forged)
Hardened Leather Boots (Collectible)

- partly 12 PHs in a row and then 2-3x named in a row
- sometimes 2x Armor drop, sometimes only 1 and another non-Crypt Gear and a spell

ALL NAMED:
- assume that nearly every Named can drop every part of the Crypt-Hunters Armor, but that need to be confirmed.
- assume that nearly every Named here can also drop every Spell level (so far 103-105)
- assume that nearly every Named drops different Collectibles, Diamonds and Vendor Trash.

Named in the instances of Crypt of Sul:

Citizen Pain (To the brave, go the spoils!)
Grinder (The Head of the Snake) (Skeleton)
Spine Eater (The Bokon High Council) (Ghoul)

all conned red, assuming also all Level 109, like the most Named in Crypt of Sul

Trash Drops:

- Face of Duplication
- Spell: Illusion. Glare Lord
- Stone of Tranquility
- Diamonds
- Blue Diamonds
- Life Infused Jewel (Vendor Trash: 250pp)
- Morbid Fossil (Vendor Trash: 230pp)
- different Blood Forged Ornaments
- all Scroll types (Quest scrolls, will be surely removed in a patch in the future, they make no sense as drops outside the quest and cannot pre-looted)
e.g.:
- Tattered Scroll
- Opened Scroll
- plain-looking Scroll


Trash Mobs and Special Objects:

a bokon (human), 106-107 Cleric
a bokon (human), 105-107 Warrior
a captured seraph (Valkyrie), 107 Warrior, Quest-NPC
a high bokon (Human), 107 Warrior
a high bokon (Human), 107 Cleric
an insatiable fiend (Ghoul), 107 Warrior
a skeletal sentinel (Skeleton), 106-107 Warrior
an unliving hulk (Giant Zombie), 107 Necromancer
a withered servant (Banshee), 106-107 Warrior
an awakened mystic (Skeleton), 105-106 Necromancer
an awakened watcher (Skeleton), 106 Warrior
a rotting follower (Zombie), 106 Warrior
a dissolving corpse (Zombie), 105 Warrior
a failed corpse (Zombie), 105 Warrior
a neglected citizien (Zombie), 104-105 Warrior
a planar conduit (Crystal), Quest-Object
a ravenous fiend (Ghoul), 105 Warrior


Edited, Dec 12th 2015 8:11am by Fayman
Info for Crypt of Sul
# Dec 30 2015 at 10:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,488 posts
Fayman wrote:
Specials in the Crypt of Sul:

Permanent Debuff:
Spell: Blight of Sul
Spell Effect: Rduces your maximum HP, and maximum mana to 85-70%
-> it will go slowly from 85 to 70%, after a while playing you have to cope with only 70%, after being killed it starts again higher
-> Merc are not influenced by this zone-wide debuff (perhaps this will get nerfed in the future)

Other obstacles and hints
- Bokon: see through invis/invu
- Skets/Undead: INVU is working
- Hulks: INVIS is working
- SOS works fine at every place, didn't checked the named so far but getting all collection items is surely no problem
- Conduit/Crystal: a planar conduit is behind the throne. It is part of a quest and need to be destroyed and spawns some bokon after that.

Roamer problems:
- sometimes people train mobs to the skull (ZI/ZO)
- mobs tend to stay where you left them
- it is a bit of a problem if you zone in and three (!!!) zombies killing the whole group
-> zone in with INVU for safety if you are not completely UBAH ;)

Collectibles (Groundspawns):
- Restraining Strap
- Corroded Mark of Neriak
- Shattered Stein of Moggok
- Fractured Spiritstone of Everfrost
- Pristine Unused Flask
- Filthy Cleaver
- Broken Band of Rodcet Nife
- Mangled Medallion of Shar Vahl
- Shard of Cabilisian Diamond
- Damaged Idol of Rodcet Nife
- Fragmented Felwithe Prayer Beads

Collectibles (Drops)
- Blackened Veil
- Bokon Hood
- Hardened Leather Boots
- Piece of a Feather
- Mark of Anasthi Sul
- Broken Necklace
- Tattered Robe

Problematic Groundspawn Collectibles
- one collectible spawns always under the Seraph. He may not be KOS but you cannot target it. But there is a quest where you have to kill him. After killing him you can take the groundspawn.
- The Quest necessary is: Curing the Cure from Ilsa Granger in Crypt of Decay

NPCs:
Named in the Crypt of Sul (direct zone):

Bokon Revel the Reborn ((Human), Bokon-type class, 109 Necromancer, PH: an unliving hulk
- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Legs
Wrist
Cap
Chest
Feet
Sleeves

Sash of Triumphant Return
Rationalist's Sigil
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)
different Ornaments (Bloodforged)

- Droprate:
- 105 Spell nearly every time (4 out of 6)
- 1-2x Crypt-Armorpiece
- Shield-only-Augment 4 out of 6
- Sash is a rarer drop

Devourer of All (Ghoul), Level 109, PH: an insatiable fiend

- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Legs
Wrist
Cap
Legs
Chest
Gloves

Festering Clarity
Condensed Dessicated Bile
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)
- Augment AC60 dropped nearly every kill
- 105 Spells dropped nearly every kill
- Ornaments (Sylvan Leather Legs Ornament) dropped sometimes
- Diamonds dropped

High Priestess Kal'vius (Human), Bokon-type class, 109 Necromancer, PH: a high bokon
- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Legs
Wrist
Cap
High Priestess' Purifier
Anointer's Persona
Bloodforged Chain Helm Ornament
Ornate Scroll
Hardenend Leather Boots (Collectible)
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)

The Watcher (Skeleton), 109 Shadow Knight, PH: a skeletal sentinel
- Drops:
Crypt-Hunter Armor:
Feet
Legs
Chest
Cap
Sleeves
Yoke of Suppurating Memories
Shade's Phase
Median Essence of Life
Greater Essence of Life
Glowing Essence of Life (Level 105 Spells)
different Ornaments (Blood Forged)
Hardened Leather Boots (Collectible)

- partly 12 PHs in a row and then 2-3x named in a row
- sometimes 2x Armor drop, sometimes only 1 and another non-Crypt Gear and a spell

ALL NAMED:
- assume that nearly every Named can drop every part of the Crypt-Hunters Armor, but that need to be confirmed.
- assume that nearly every Named here can also drop every Spell level (so far 103-105)
- assume that nearly every Named drops different Collectibles, Diamonds and Vendor Trash.

Named in the instances of Crypt of Sul:

Citizen Pain (To the brave, go the spoils!)
Grinder (The Head of the Snake) (Skeleton)
Spine Eater (The Bokon High Council) (Ghoul)

all conned red, assuming also all Level 109, like the most Named in Crypt of Sul

Trash Drops:

- Face of Duplication
- Spell: Illusion. Glare Lord
- Stone of Tranquility
- Diamonds
- Blue Diamonds
- Life Infused Jewel (Vendor Trash: 250pp)
- Morbid Fossil (Vendor Trash: 230pp)
- different Blood Forged Ornaments
- all Scroll types (Quest scrolls, will be surely removed in a patch in the future, they make no sense as drops outside the quest and cannot pre-looted)
e.g.:
- Tattered Scroll
- Opened Scroll
- plain-looking Scroll


Trash Mobs and Special Objects:

a bokon (human), 106-107 Cleric
a bokon (human), 105-107 Warrior
a captured seraph (Valkyrie), 107 Warrior, Quest-NPC
a high bokon (Human), 107 Warrior
a high bokon (Human), 107 Cleric
an insatiable fiend (Ghoul), 107 Warrior
a skeletal sentinel (Skeleton), 106-107 Warrior
an unliving hulk (Giant Zombie), 107 Necromancer
a withered servant (Banshee), 106-107 Warrior
an awakened mystic (Skeleton), 105-106 Necromancer
an awakened watcher (Skeleton), 106 Warrior
a rotting follower (Zombie), 106 Warrior
a dissolving corpse (Zombie), 105 Warrior
a failed corpse (Zombie), 105 Warrior
a neglected citizien (Zombie), 104-105 Warrior
a planar conduit (Crystal), Quest-Object
a ravenous fiend (Ghoul), 105 Warrior


Edited, Dec 12th 2015 8:11am by Fayman


Ridiculously amazing post. Thank you!

I have updated what I can of this.
Missing Entries - Allah is a bit lazy?
# Dec 10 2015 at 9:05 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
276 posts
Missing entry for Quests and Zones for TBM here.
There is no need to give information if the structure is not prepared.

Quest-Entries: Crypt of Sul

Plane of Hate (Broken Mirror)
Plane of Fear (Broken Mirror)

Lucy is not updated.

If people have played it, there is no need to use Allah anymore if Allah is sooooo slow that you don't even get into the mood posting something here.....!!!

Have the expansion nearly through now without Allah....


Edited, Dec 10th 2015 10:10pm by Fayman
Missing Entries - Allah is a bit lazy?
# Dec 10 2015 at 9:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,488 posts
Fayman wrote:
Missing entry for Quests and Zones for TBM here.
There is no need to give information if the structure is not prepared.

Quest-Entries: Crypt of Sul

Plane of Hate (Broken Mirror)
Plane of Fear (Broken Mirror)

Lucy is not updated.

If people have played it, there is no need to use Allah anymore if Allah is sooooo slow that you don't even get into the mood posting something here.....!!!

Have the expansion nearly through now without Allah....


Edited, Dec 10th 2015 10:10pm by Fayman



You've done a great job contributing information.

There is no (to my knowledge) paid staff working on EQ Zam from a data entry/update/new content side. There seems to be some service in respects to keeping the site functioning and the item collector running.

The volunteer admn team is new (started end of October really), and was given no heads-up what was going to happen with the TBM expac. Some of us (at least) were under the misconception that a pile of things would autogenerate and/or be unlocked once the expac was live. With the exception of Lucy (item collector) getting back online (at least for a brief time, as it sounds like it may be broken again) none of that happened. So then the volunteer team had to ask how and for access to create a bunch of stuff (like individual quest entries). This has been a ton of work (and I haven't been trying to do the wiki stuff that other admn have been working on).

Needless to say, the volunteer team has a much better idea what was involved in Fleven and Railus' full-time positions. I know that I personally have been doing 15-20 hours a week for the last month + trying to get some of this caught up. This week I have been really busy, so no big hours volunteering since Dec 5th.
Quest Summary & Named
# Nov 30 2015 at 12:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
276 posts
The Crypt of Sul

Partisan Tasks
[ ] To the Brave go the Spoils - Karth Punox in the Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay "brave"
(after "Lesser Spirit Armor Achievement" = 6x all 4 partisan tasks of the other zones)

Mercenary Tasks:
[ ] The Other Side - Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay
[ ] The Vial Messenger - Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay
[ ] Proof of Health - Jerill the Enraged in the Crypt of Decay
[ ] Conduit of Decay - Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay
[ ] Infect the Blessed - Jerill the Enraged in the Crypt of Decay
[ ] Curing the Cure - Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay

Hero Tasks:
[ ] The Bokon High Council - Karth Punox in the Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay
[ ] The Head of the Snake - Karth Punox in the Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay
[ ] Anashti Sul - Lashun Novashine in the Plane of Health

Hunter Achievement
[ ] Bokon Revel the Reborn
[ ] Citizen Pain (To the brave, go the spoils!)
[ ] Devourer of All
[ ] Grinder (The Head of the Snake)
[ ] High Priestess Kal'vius
[ ] Spine Eater (The Bokon High Council)
[ ] The Watcher


Edited, Nov 30th 2015 1:32pm by Fayman
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.