|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Prerequisite Quests: Testing the Waters, For My Information, What Makes a Scorpiki?, The Dragons' Graveyard, The Orb of Luclin, The Orb of Fire, State of the Sarnak.
Find Praetor Maestra in the Combine encampment in the southwest corner of Skyfire Mountains.
Praetor Maestra says, 'Gorowyn seems to be the seat of their power. We have been unsuccessful trying to get agents into the place. It might require some brute force. I don't mean anything when I say this, but you adventurers appear to have a lot of brute force. Would you be willing to do some [tasks] for The Combine?'
You say, 'tasks'
1. Learn what , if anything, the Fereth have planned, 0/1 Gorowyn
2. Find the Fereth that wrote the Singed Note. Find out what it means. 0/1 (Gorowyn)
3. Bring the Singed Note to Praetor Maestra. 0/1 (Skyfire Mountains)
4. Bring the Cryptic Plans to Praetor Maestra. 0/1 (Skyfire Mountains)
5. Find a sample of the Draconic Ore and delvier it to Praetor Maestra. 0/1 (ALL)
6. Find the necklace mentioned in the Fereth plans for Praetor Maestra. 0/1 (Gorowyn)
7. Give the necklace to Praetor Maestra. 0/1 (Skyfire Mountains
8. Find a scrap of Fereth cloth for Praetor Maestra. 0/1 (Skyfire Mountains)
9. Plant the package Maestra gave you on a freshly killed, non-Fereth, sarnak corps. 0/1 (Gorowyn)
Partisan of Gorowyn
This is a placeholder until we can fill in the information.
212 Platinum, 5 Gold
|Submitted by: Gidono|
|Send a Correction|