||This is a shared task.
Find an undead chokidai in CHARDOK This mob spawns at 289, -390, -14 in front of the tunnel on the map.
[Sat Oct 15 20:45:35 2016] an undead chokidai lowers its head and looks timidly up at you. It looks like it needs [help:Do you need help?].
You say, 'Do you need help?'
You have been assigned the task 'A Lost Chokidai'.
an undead chokidai roars in approval.
- Find a way to communicate with the chokidai 0/1 (Chardok)
Say 'hungry' to the chokidai, you should get a yellow message and a Chokidai Treat in your inventory. If the chokidai despawns you can use this to re-summon it. You can hail the start NPC for a new treat, or to respawn your chokidai.
- Follow the chokidai into the narrow tunnel 0/1 (Chardok)
Move down the tunnel.
- Lead the chokidai deeper into the tunnel 0/1 (Chardok)
Move down the tunnel to the next location update.
- Battle the Crossroads Wraiths 0/3 (Chardok)
3 "a crossroads wraith" spawn on you, kill them.
- Travel down the North tunnel to find the Undergrotto 0/1 (Chardok)
Travel down the North tunnel.
- Kill creatures to feed the chokidai 0/5 (Chardok)
Kill 5 monsters in the area.
- Get revenge on the Crossroads Wraiths 0/3 (Chardok)
Go back south to the crossroads and kill the 3 "a laughing crossroads wraith" that spawn.
- Travel down the East tunnel to the edge of the city 0/1 (Chardok)
Head east to the next update.
- Kill Risen Abusers and Risen Hecklers 0/6 (Chardok)
Kill the skeletons that ambushed you. They are all mezzable. The come two at a time. The chokidai pet following you kills the ambush mobs after they pass 50 percent health.
- Collect Oversized Ulna from Dal'krook the Cruel's corpse 0/1 (Chardok)
After a moment Dal'krook the cruel spawns, kill him and loot Oversized Ulna. (one for each Toon on quest)
- Play fetch with the chokidai 0/1 (Chardok)
Target a lost chokidai and click the Oversized Ulna.
- Travel down the East tunnel to the slave camps 0/1 (Chardok)
Head east down the tunnel.
- Find Verrin in the slave mining camps 0/1 (Chardok)
Head north down the tunnel to Verrin Di`mure.
- Kill Sadistic Tormentors 0/3 (Chardok)
Kill the 3 "a sadistic tormenter" which spawn.
- Speak with Verrin 0/1 (Chardok)
Hail Verrin Di`mure.
- Say goodbye to your chokidai friend 0/1 (Chardok)
Target a lost chokidai and say 'goodbye'.
- Give Verrin the Oversized Ulna bone 0/1 (Chardok)
Turn in the Oversized Ulna to Verrin Di`mure. .