The Artisan's Prize  

Quest Started By:Description:
Where:
Who:
Rating:
*****
Information:
Level:0
Maximum Level:105
Monster Mission:No
Repeatable:No
Can Be Shrouded?:No
Quest Type:Quest
Quest Goal:
  • Advancement
  • Experience
  • Loot
Quest Items:
Related Quests:
Era:The Broken Mirror
Recommended:
Group Size:Solo
Appropriate Classes:
  • All
Appropriate Races:
  • All
Entered: Sun Jul 10 20:23:30 2016
Modified: Wed May 31 14:41:24 2017
Pre Req: The Artisan's Wares

You say, 'Hail, Lebounde ab Dolmen'

Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Ah, Sirenea! Good t' see yeh. Back fer more [work]?'

Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Yeh've proven t' be a quite the explorer in recoverin' meh equipment. If yeh can prove t' be a true craftsman then meh finest prize is yer's.'

Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'I'd recommend yeh read through the 10 chapters of Liber Brassica Felix when yeh get the chance.'

Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'I suggest yeh have a chat with Aid Grimel out in New Tanaan.'

Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Yeh should speak t' Eron Nurwistle next time yeh head through Dragonscale Hills.'

Say work to get any (TS) Supplies quest which you qualify for (you must have at least 1 tradeskill maxed and a max evolved trophy in that tradeskill to qualify. 15% mod items from Luclin etc. don't count).

  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Alchemy to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Baking to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Brewing to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Fishing to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Fletching to Lebounde ab Dolmen 0/1 Halas - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Jewelcrafting to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Poisoncrafting to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Pottery to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Research to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Smithing to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Tailoring to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas
  • Deliver 1 Artisan's Seal of Tinkering to Lebounde ab Dolmen - 0/1 - Halas

    After turning in all 12 seals, the next step appears:

  • Speak with the Artisan - Halas

    You say, 'Hail, Lebounde ab Dolmen'

    Lebounde ab Dolmen nods approvingly, 'Yeh proven t' be a true craftsman, very well. Head back t' meh house, just south of Shanis' place. On meh table yeh'll find a small box. If luck's on yer side and yeh got a steady hand yeh should be able t' meld t'gether yer Solstice Earring, Taldarius' Signet, and Eron's Jewelry. Head back t' meh after yeh succeed.' He pauses, 'Well... If yeh succeed.'

  • Go to his house, click the door and you'll port inside. Click the little box on the table:

    Location 495, 275

  • Obtain the Transmutation Case - Halas

    You dig through the various objects on the artisan's table and recover a small ornate box.

  • Combine your earrings in the Transmutation Case - ALL

    It's a 3 slot box which you combine:
    Earring of the Solstice (NOT Xanthe's Earring of Nature)
    Signet of Might OR Signet of the Arcane (caster & melee reward of Aid Grimel PoP super TS quest)
    Eron's Jewelry (caster or melee version)

    * This combine is failable, but when you fail you get the quest items back.
    * You don't have to do this combine in Halas, and you don't have to be in his room.
    * Equip at least 1 item (trophy or other item) that increases your skill in any of the primary 7 tradeskills.
    * Once you leave the room you cannot get back in.
    * The equipped item will NOT be destroyed.

  • You have fashioned the items together to create an unexpected product: Expensive Mistake

  • Deliver your Melded Treasure to the Artisan - Halas

    The result of this combine is Expensive Mistake. This is the item you are supposed to get and can finish the quest with. Hand it in to Lebounde:

    Lebounde ab Dolmen holds up the mangled mass of gems and leaves that was once your prized treasures. He inspects the mass carefully and then looks at you, then looks back at it, then back at you. He breathes heavily and begins chuckling before looking back at the mass again and erupting in uproarious laughter. He places the tangled mess in his pocket and wipes a tear from his eye before calming himself enough to speak, 'My god, Sirenea. What a mess yeh made! Truth be told, I dinnae really expect anyone else t' be able t' make use of that finicky little box. Yeh gave it yer best try and I respect yeh for it, fine enough work t' earn somethin' at least. Maybe with this yeh be less likely to mess up yer next project.'

  • You have been given: Artisan's Prize



    The first player on each server to complete gets the following serverwide message:

    :A proclamation rings out over the Frigid Plains, 'Halas wishes all across the land to join us in congratulating, (Player_name_here), for being the first to earn the Artisan's Prize.'
  • Submitted by: Shuraz
    Rewards:
    Send a Correction
    Post Comment
    Quest update needed to include pre-requisite since linked
    # May 31 2017 at 1:00 PM Rating: Good
    Scholar
    44 posts
    This quest line may want to make note of the pre-requisite up in the text here. You can't get this quest until you've started/finished THIS quest.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8096
    ____________________________
    Mistress Artisian Crystilla The Persistent Serving Wench, The Hand of Serilis
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server
    Quest update needed to include pre-requisite since linked
    # May 31 2017 at 1:42 PM Rating: Excellent
    crystaluck wrote:
    This quest line may want to make note of the pre-requisite up in the text here. You can't get this quest until you've started/finished THIS quest.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=8096


    Thanks, added as a pre req.
    TS quest
    # May 08 2017 at 2:25 PM Rating: Good
    *
    63 posts
    Small correction :
    "have it equipped when you hail him" is not necessary. You can hail and get the TS quests without having the Trophy equiped - Saying "Work" open the window with all the quests you are qualified for (Trophy must be at 7/7 - 6/7 doesn't work).

    ____________________________
    Selar
    Anthem Guild
    Tunare

    TS quest
    # May 31 2017 at 2:20 PM Rating: Good
    **
    952 posts
    I remember reading somewhere that an alternate prerequisite is to have the "An Epic Retelling" achievement done, in which case you don't need to do The Artisan's Wares.
    TS quest
    # May 10 2017 at 5:28 PM Rating: Excellent
    Selarkersauzon wrote:
    Small correction :
    "have it equipped when you hail him" is not necessary. You can hail and get the TS quests without having the Trophy equiped - Saying "Work" open the window with all the quests you are qualified for (Trophy must be at 7/7 - 6/7 doesn't work).



    Thanks, edited.
    10 chapters of Liber Brassica Felix
    # May 08 2017 at 1:51 PM Rating: Good
    *
    63 posts
    The 10 chapters of Liber Brassica Felix seems in fact to be optional.
    I bought only chapt 1 & 10, then hailed Lebounde and got the Artisan quest.
    ____________________________
    Selar
    Anthem Guild
    Tunare

    10 chapters of Liber Brassica Felix
    # May 19 2017 at 7:09 PM Rating: Good
    **
    729 posts
    Correct, you do not have to read any of the Liber Brassica Felix books. They're just lore to tell you how to make the Earring of the Solstice.

    Edited, May 19th 2017 9:10pm by nytmare
    Can't find that darned book!
    # Dec 04 2016 at 2:07 AM Rating: Decent
    10 posts
    For those who have completed this quest, where can the Liber Brassica Felix v 4 book be found? There's no info on this site or on eqtraders.
    Can't find that darned book!
    # Dec 05 2016 at 8:20 AM Rating: Excellent
    KardianRymlar wrote:
    For those who have completed this quest, where can the Liber Brassica Felix v 4 book be found? There's no info on this site or on eqtraders.


    I did some research on this last night and it appears to only be sold off a skyshrine vendor from a prevamped version of the zone. I checked on the current progression servers and they are running the revamped version of skyshrine so that NPC no longer exists. If that item has been moved, we don't have any information on it right now that I am aware of. If so, we need that information and for someone to open that item up for the item collector.
    Can't find that darned book!
    # Feb 07 2017 at 10:05 PM Rating: Good
    *
    229 posts
    If you dont have Book IV of Liber Brassica Felix...don't sweat it as Lebounde wont care as long as u read the other 9 ;) Just finished my Artisan's Prize tonight..yay!
    Can't find that darned book!
    # Feb 10 2017 at 4:22 PM Rating: Excellent
    ThefirstFeid wrote:
    If you dont have Book IV of Liber Brassica Felix...don't sweat it as Lebounde wont care as long as u read the other 9 ;) Just finished my Artisan's Prize tonight..yay!


    Good to know. I did track down the 4th book and posted info on it via the item. It's not obtainable anymore even on progression servers.
    Artizans Prize 75%-100%
    # Nov 13 2016 at 3:30 AM Rating: Good
    Scholar
    **
    264 posts
    The new expansion has a minor recipes list but will bring the max limit for skills up to 350. The only drawback is that this is not made via doing one recipe over 350 over and over again. It is gained by knowing (making) normal recipes. So expect to make all recipes which you never made, which have no no fail combine, no part of other combines without skillup possibility, which are non-cultural or use open/standard containers like the cultural ones. Happy hand restrain for 1500+ recipes to max out TS/Artizans prize. So far the TS in beta went to a max of 343 and nobody managed to procede further because there are not all recipes listed in Allah, EQtraders or elsewhere.
    Artisan's Prize
    # Oct 15 2016 at 1:15 PM Rating: Excellent
    Artisan's Prize has been entered into our database and linked as a reward to this quest.
    To get task
    # Sep 09 2016 at 10:38 AM Rating: Good
    Sage
    *
    182 posts
    Having acquired all 12 seals, you have no tasks. When you hail The Artisan you get the normal "work" option, but also among the list is a task called Artisan's Prize. Accepting that task gets the routines specified in the final task and underlined above.
    Stats on the Augment
    # Aug 31 2016 at 8:28 AM Rating: Default
    14 posts
    I have all 8 Trophies fully evolved and have done 9 of the 12 Artisan Supply quests myself. Basically everything I can do as a non alchemist, tinkerer, or poison maker. Having all this completed does not make the augment increase in strength past the 75 AC, 600 HP, etc... Anyone have any clue if there is anything we can do to get this augment to full strength?
    Stats on the Augment
    # Sep 06 2016 at 7:25 PM Rating: Decent
    9 posts
    tenkenturtle wrote:
    I have all 8 Trophies fully evolved and have done 9 of the 12 Artisan Supply quests myself. Basically everything I can do as a non alchemist, tinkerer, or poison maker. Having all this completed does not make the augment increase in strength past the 75 AC, 600 HP, etc... Anyone have any clue if there is anything we can do to get this augment to full strength?


    Mine is the same. My guess is with the new expansion and higher trade skills it will improve. Just my 2c.
    Stats on the Prize
    # Aug 23 2016 at 12:39 PM Rating: Decent
    25 posts
    I have all the seals and most of my TS's and trophies (where there is one) are maxed. But not all, so am I understanding correctly that when I get the Prize the stats on it will be lower than those shown here? If so, the big question I have is whether it will evolve as I max those skills?
    Stats on the Prize
    # Aug 23 2016 at 6:37 PM Rating: Decent
    19 posts
    Max evolving the trophies currently does nothing to the stats.
    They are currently maxxed to 75% of those shown in the picture, and thats probably driven by your skill on the 7 main tradeskills (but that might not be the case - I wish we could be told EXACTLY what drives the stats).

    If it's not the 7 main tradeskills I would be surprised, as some classes/races have extra skills that others don't so it would be unfair to have them do all the extra work (e.g. a gnome rogue would have to do poison making and tinkering on top of the basic skills).

    My shammy started the task with all skills maxxed and only one fully evolved trophy (Alchemy). When I got the reward it was at 75%.
    Since then I have maxxed all trophies I can do - including research - and the aug is unchanged at 75%. Therefore evolution of trophies is NOT driving the stats any higher than maxxing of tradeskills. Maybe it will in the future, hence I evolved them all "just in case".

    Edited, Aug 23rd 2016 8:41pm by TykeSixSixSix
    ____________________________
    Tykelle, Shaman of Shadows of Doom on Antonius Bayle
    Why not in the database?
    # Aug 22 2016 at 6:04 PM Rating: Good
    Sage
    ***
    2,177 posts
    That's very unfortunate!
    ____________________________
    Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
    Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
    My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
    Why not in the database?
    # Aug 22 2016 at 5:34 AM Rating: Good
    Sage
    ***
    2,177 posts
    Why isn't this phenomenal augment in the database HERE? When you do an item search for augments, however you filter or sort it, this item never comes up. This item is well-established so somebody should be adding it to the file.
    ____________________________
    Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
    Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
    My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
    Why not in the database?
    # Aug 22 2016 at 6:56 AM Rating: Excellent
    Sippin wrote:
    Why isn't this phenomenal augment in the database HERE? When you do an item search for augments, however you filter or sort it, this item never comes up. This item is well-established so somebody should be adding it to the file.


    New items can only be entered in via the item collector program. The item collector program hasn't worked since April and needs a C++ developer to fix it. ZAM hasn't hired on a developer yet to fix it.
    Finished this!
    # Aug 22 2016 at 3:07 AM Rating: Good
    41 posts
    Finish this today!!!!!
    !
    ____________________________
    ---------------------------------------------
    105 Wood Elf Druid w/14500AA
    Baking 345 M3 ----- Fletching 345 M3
    Brewing 345 M3 ---- Pottery 345 M3
    Jewelry 345 M3 ---- Smithing 345 M3
    Tailoring 345 M3
    Finished this!
    # Aug 22 2016 at 5:32 AM Rating: Good
    Sage
    ***
    2,177 posts
    Lessw wrote:
    Finish this today!!!!!
    !


    Big CONGRATS!

    Working on mine but figure with part-time play I'm a couple of weeks away unless I cave in and start buying the Artisan Seals I still need.
    ____________________________
    Sippin 105 DRU *** Max AA *** Firionia Vie
    Master Artisan (300) * Baker * Brewer * Fletcher * Jeweler * Potter * Researcher * Smith * Tailor
    My crew: 105 WAR ENC CLE MAG WIZ 100 SHD BER RNG PAL SHM Master Alchemist *** 85 ROG Master Tinkerer & Poison-Maker
    Effect (Worn)
    # Aug 18 2016 at 4:08 AM Rating: Decent
    *
    73 posts
    Now that I finally have my 100 AC Aug, I'm calling it a Tradeskill Epic Quest, even though it's not labeled as such and probably never will be.

    The Worn Effect which did not show up on the previous linked pic I provided is now visible! I don't know if it was because I was previously looking at a link from Bonzz or if it was because of the huge patch they just did. Either way, here it is!:

    Artisan's Prize
    Effect: Artisan's Finesse (Worn)

    Artisan's Finesse
    Spell Effect: Reduces your chance of failing tradeskill combines by 5% and improves your reputation with citizens of Halas.

    Updated Pic Here

    Edited, Aug 18th 2016 7:05am by Decimator1972
    Effect (Worn)
    # Aug 22 2016 at 7:02 AM Rating: Excellent
    Decimator1972 wrote:
    Now that I finally have my 100 AC Aug, I'm calling it a Tradeskill Epic Quest, even though it's not labeled as such and probably never will be.

    The Worn Effect which did not show up on the previous linked pic I provided is now visible! I don't know if it was because I was previously looking at a link from Bonzz or if it was because of the huge patch they just did. Either way, here it is!:

    Artisan's Prize
    Effect: Artisan's Finesse (Worn)

    Artisan's Finesse
    Spell Effect: Reduces your chance of failing tradeskill combines by 5% and improves your reputation with citizens of Halas.

    Updated Pic Here

    Edited, Aug 18th 2016 7:05am by Decimator1972


    Thanks, updated.
    special tradeskills
    # Aug 14 2016 at 3:15 PM Rating: Decent
    31 posts
    I am doing this quest on my beastlord who has all the rings, and pop flags, and all trophies maxed. However, since she's a beastlord, she is unable to do alchemy. I have shaman with 300 alchemy but no rings, flags, etc. So How do I get an artisan seal since my shaman can't turn in the pieces and the alchemy clay piece is no drop. I can't simply make stuff and give it to my beastlord. I really don't want to buy the stuff when I can make it.
    Artisan's Prize
    # Aug 12 2016 at 4:30 PM Rating: Decent
    Avatar
    5 posts
    You can buy any, perhaps all of the seals you need (12).
    You must have 1 TS trophy maxed, mine was the Denmother's Rolling Pin at 7/7. AND it must be equipped (primary, secondary?, and ammo slots) when you hail him. Click "work" and Artisan's Prize will now be at the top of the list. Click it to get the task.

    THEN turn in all 12 seals.
    THEN go to his house. Click the door. Poof, yer in.
    Click whatever the heck is in front of you on a table or box. Mine looked like a hammer. It opens into a 3-slot container. Put the Earring of Solstice, the Signet of the Arcane and Eron's Jewelry and hit combine. You will almost surely fail, but none of the items poof. Click combine til it works. Mine took 3-4 tries.

    You end up with a pile of dung-looking item, labeled a mistake. Give this to Lemonde and get the prize!
    Best of luck.
    ____________________________
    [img]http://eq.sig.magelo.com/3588331.png[/img]
    Artisan's Prize
    # Feb 26 2017 at 10:14 AM Rating: Good
    31 posts
    You do NOT need to have at least 1 trophy maxed to finish this quest. I don't possess a single TS trophy (much less a maxed one) and I still completed it, you simply have to have an item equipped that modifies a tradeskill. I used the 5% smithing hammer to finish my prize.

    Also, all of my 7 core tradeskills are between 251-287 and I still finished the quest, you just need to get a 250+ skill. I completed this quest from start to finish in a week, working 2-6 hours a day. I spent about 1.2M platinum buying absolutely anything I could buy (because I hate farming drop items). Not hard if you want to put in a little effort and trust me when I say nobody hates tradeskilling as much as me, which is why I probably had 0 skill in most everything up to this point.

    Just want to save people from needless effort to get a trophy when all they want is the earring, like me.

    Cheers!




    Edited, Feb 26th 2017 11:21am by Lydola
    ____________________________
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -= Lydola Golightly =-
    105 Enchantress of Veeshan/Luclin/Stromm
    Artisan's Prize
    # Aug 12 2016 at 4:24 PM Rating: Decent
    Avatar
    5 posts
    Sorry, that's Shani's house his is SOUTH of.

    Also, if you purchase the Signet of Might, turn it into the Councilman after talking with Aid Gimel. He'll return the Signet of the Arcane, which it appears is what Lemonde wants.
    Best of luck.
    ____________________________
    [img]http://eq.sig.magelo.com/3588331.png[/img]
    Artisan's Prize
    # Aug 12 2016 at 4:19 PM Rating: Decent
    Avatar
    5 posts
    His house is in a rather obscure location. On the map there is a trail that leads from the well almost due N, a little to the left (W). Follow it around. His house is SOUTH of Cindi's and is unlabeled (HOW HELPFUL!).

    You click and are suddenly in the house. When I did it there was what looked like a hammer on the table. I clicked it for laughs and it opened up, I put in the jewelry, had 3 fails with full recovery of the items and on the fourth fail ended up with what looked like a pile of dung.

    Hand this "mistake" to him and receive the Artisan's Prize. Took me 8 tries to get the retelling flawless. And I didn't understand "the cauldron" location for 3 weeks, so... (wizard)

    Keep at it, it will work someday when you least expect it.
    ____________________________
    [img]http://eq.sig.magelo.com/3588331.png[/img]
    Not giving max stats
    # Jul 25 2016 at 6:00 AM Rating: Decent
    19 posts
    I have noticed that the Artisan's Prize is not giving full stats.
    If I click on the modified/unmodified checkbox, with UNmodified it shows max stats as per the screenshot in this post. If I set it to Modified, the stats go down to 75% of max, e.g. 600hp instead of 800; 75 Heal Amount instead of 100 etc.
    I know by equiping and unequiping the item that it is indeed working at only 75% of its max.
    I have max in all tradeskills I can, including Alchemy, Research (I am a Shammy obviously:)

    I have confirmed the same effect with a guildie who has max tradeskills AND max evolved trophies in all - same issue.

    This is the first item I have seen that has unmodified stats lower than modified. Charms etc increase in stats as you modify your skills. This suggests that the aug would be better if tradeskills were NOT maxxed. I suspect its just a bug that needs fixing (it's been reported) but I just wanted to make sure everyone is seeing the reduced stats in case I am missing something.

    Edited, Jul 25th 2016 11:44am by TykeSixSixSix
    ____________________________
    Tykelle, Shaman of Shadows of Doom on Antonius Bayle
    Not giving max stats
    # Aug 06 2016 at 1:28 AM Rating: Decent
    44 posts
    did you do all the bonus stuff ..( restock supplies) ? I have been wondering what you get for that ..
    Artisan's Prize
    # Jul 23 2016 at 11:59 PM Rating: Decent
    *
    73 posts

    ============================================================
    Artisan's Prize
    Magic, Lore, No Trade, Augmentation
    Ear

    Size:______________TINY______AC:_____________100
    Rec Level:__________105_______HP:_____________800
    Req Level:__________105_______Mana:___________700
    _____________________________End:____________700

    Strength:____________60+80 Magic:_______________40___Attack:________100
    Stamina:____________60+80 Fire:_________________40___HP Regen:______10
    Intelligence: _________60+80 Cold: ________________40___Mana Regen:____10
    Wisdom: ____________60+80 Disease:_____________40___End Regen: _____10
    Agility:______________60+80 Poison: ______________40___Heal Amount: __100
    Dexterity: ___________60+80 Corrupt:______________40___Spell Dmg:_____100
    Charisma:___________60+80 __________________________Clairvoyance: __100

    Unmodified
    This Augmentation fits in slot types: 7 (General: Group), 8 (General: Raid)

    You must use the solvent Class XXI Augmentation Distiller, or a Perfected
    Augmentation Distiller, to remove this augment safely.

    Item information:

    Gains power as your tradeskills progress past their initial specialization caps.
    ============================================================


    P.S. Sorry for all the Under Bars on this post. Due to Formatting restrictions it removes any extra Spaces.

    Edited, Aug 18th 2016 4:01am by Decimator1972
    I am so happy...
    # Jul 20 2016 at 7:43 PM Rating: Decent
    ***
    1,847 posts
    Completed it as first in Bertox server!

    I will tell you that the final combine requires that you equip one of your max trophies.

    If you don't, you get the message in red:

    Warning: Due to the high difficulty of this recipe you are encouraged to equip at least 1 item that increases your skill in 1 of the primary 7 tradeskills.

    Edited, Jul 20th 2016 11:55pm by GOMN
    ____________________________
    The truth is out there! The truth hurts! But the truth can set you free! So says Mithaniel Marr the Truthbringer! All hail the Freeport Knights of Truth!

    Bonzz of the Knights of Truth, Bertoxx Server

    http://www.bonzz.com/bonzz.htm

    (please excuse my dyslexic typing skills)
    Do you need to have a Trophy for Turn ins
    # Jul 20 2016 at 3:41 PM Rating: Decent
    33 posts
    I have all 12 items by using a guildie's trophy toons. Do I need any trophy to do the turn ins? I am already max TS but no trophy
    Lebounde ab Dolmennot Rumor?
    # Jul 12 2016 at 11:28 AM Rating: Good
    Lebounde ab Dolmen might start in Everfrost then move to Halas ------ If no one has completed the ground spawn collection achievement on your server, then he is wandering in Everfrost. After someone turns in all 16 ground spawns, he takes up residence in Halas. Check in the western passes of Everfrost for "a bewildered artisan" or something like that.
    Quest text
    # Jul 11 2016 at 2:39 PM Rating: Good
    Scholar
    30 posts
    At the end of The Artisan's Work quest (recover 16 groundspawns), when you hail Lebounde he responds like so:

    06/23/16 11:38:15 PM You say, 'Hail, Lebounde ab Dolmen'
    06/23/16 11:38:16 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Ah, Sirenea! Good t' see yeh. Back fer more [work]?'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Yeh've proven t' be a quite the explorer in recoverin' meh equipment. If yeh can prove t' be a true craftsman then meh finest prize is yer's.'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'I'd recommend yeh read through the 10 chapters of Liber Brassica Felix when yeh get the chance.'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'I suggest yeh have a chat with Aid Grimel out in New Tanaan.'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Yeh should speak t' Eron Nurwistle next time yeh head through Dragonscale Hills.'

    Say "work" to get any (TS) Supplies quest which you qualify for (you must have max skill and a max evolved trophy in that tradeskill to qualify. 15% mod items from Luclin etc. don't count).

    After turning in all 12 seals, the next step appears:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:28:35 2016] You say, 'Hail, Lebounde ab Dolmen'

    [Sun Jul 10 20:28:35 2016] Lebounde ab Dolmen nods approvingly, 'Yeh proven t' be a true craftsman, very well. Head back t' meh house, just south of Shanis' place. On meh table yeh'll find a small box. If luck's on yer side and yeh got a steady hand yeh should be able t' meld t'gether yer Solstice Earring, Taldarius' Signet, and Eron's Jewelry. Head back t' meh after yeh succeed.' He pauses, 'Well... If yeh succeed.'

    Go to his house, click the door and you'll port inside. Click the little box on the table:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:31:35 2016] You dig through the various objects on the artisan's table and recover a small ornate box.

    It's a 3 slot box which you combine:
    Earring of the Solstice (NOT Xanthe's Earring of Nature)
    Signet of Might OR Signet of the Arcane (caster & melee reward of Aid Grimel PoP super TS quest)
    Eron's Jewelry (caster or melee version)

    This combine is failable, but when you fail you get the quest items back. AFAIK you don't have to do this combine in Halas, and you don't have to be in his room. Once you leave the room you cannot get back in.

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:12 2016] You have fashioned the items together to create an unexpected product: Expensive Mistake

    The result of this combine is Expensive Mistake. This is the item you are supposed to get and can finish the quest with. Hand it in to Lebounde:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:38 2016] Lebounde ab Dolmen holds up the mangled mass of gems and leaves that was once your prized treasures. He inspects the mass carefully and then looks at you, then looks back at it, then back at you. He breathes heavily and begins chuckling before looking back at the mass again and erupting in uproarious laughter. He places the tangled mess in his pocket and wipes a tear from his eye before calming himself enough to speak, 'My god, Sirenea. What a mess yeh made! Truth be told, I dinnae really expect anyone else t' be able t' make use of that finicky little box. Yeh gave it yer best try and I respect yeh for it, fine enough work t' earn somethin' at least. Maybe with this yeh be less likely to mess up yer next project.'

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:38 2016] You have been given: Artisan's Prize

    The first player on each server to complete gets the following serverwide message:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:38 2016] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:A proclamation rings out over the Frigid Plains, 'Halas wishes all across the land to join us in congratulating, Sirenea, for being the first to earn the Artisan's Prize.'
    After delivering the 12 seals...
    # Jul 11 2016 at 12:26 PM Rating: Good
    Sage
    **
    845 posts
    Speak with the Artisan Halas
    Obtain the Transmutation Case Halas
    Combine your earrings in the Transmutation Case ALL
    Deliver your Melded Treasure to the Artisan Halas
    After delivering the 12 seals...
    # Jul 12 2016 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
    Mildaria wrote:
    At the end of The Artisan's Work quest (recover 16 groundspawns), when you hail Lebounde he responds like so:

    06/23/16 11:38:15 PM You say, 'Hail, Lebounde ab Dolmen'
    06/23/16 11:38:16 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Ah, Sirenea! Good t' see yeh. Back fer more [work]?'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Yeh've proven t' be a quite the explorer in recoverin' meh equipment. If yeh can prove t' be a true craftsman then meh finest prize is yer's.'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'I'd recommend yeh read through the 10 chapters of Liber Brassica Felix when yeh get the chance.'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'I suggest yeh have a chat with Aid Grimel out in New Tanaan.'
    06/23/16 11:38:17 PM Lebounde ab Dolmen says 'Yeh should speak t' Eron Nurwistle next time yeh head through Dragonscale Hills.'

    Say "work" to get any (TS) Supplies quest which you qualify for (you must have max skill and a max evolved trophy in that tradeskill to qualify. 15% mod items from Luclin etc. don't count).

    After turning in all 12 seals, the next step appears:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:28:35 2016] You say, 'Hail, Lebounde ab Dolmen'

    [Sun Jul 10 20:28:35 2016] Lebounde ab Dolmen nods approvingly, 'Yeh proven t' be a true craftsman, very well. Head back t' meh house, just south of Shanis' place. On meh table yeh'll find a small box. If luck's on yer side and yeh got a steady hand yeh should be able t' meld t'gether yer Solstice Earring, Taldarius' Signet, and Eron's Jewelry. Head back t' meh after yeh succeed.' He pauses, 'Well... If yeh succeed.'

    Go to his house, click the door and you'll port inside. Click the little box on the table:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:31:35 2016] You dig through the various objects on the artisan's table and recover a small ornate box.

    It's a 3 slot box which you combine:
    Earring of the Solstice (NOT Xanthe's Earring of Nature)
    Signet of Might OR Signet of the Arcane (caster & melee reward of Aid Grimel PoP super TS quest)
    Eron's Jewelry (caster or melee version)

    This combine is failable, but when you fail you get the quest items back. AFAIK you don't have to do this combine in Halas, and you don't have to be in his room. Once you leave the room you cannot get back in.

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:12 2016] You have fashioned the items together to create an unexpected product: Expensive Mistake

    The result of this combine is Expensive Mistake. This is the item you are supposed to get and can finish the quest with. Hand it in to Lebounde:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:38 2016] Lebounde ab Dolmen holds up the mangled mass of gems and leaves that was once your prized treasures. He inspects the mass carefully and then looks at you, then looks back at it, then back at you. He breathes heavily and begins chuckling before looking back at the mass again and erupting in uproarious laughter. He places the tangled mess in his pocket and wipes a tear from his eye before calming himself enough to speak, 'My god, Sirenea. What a mess yeh made! Truth be told, I dinnae really expect anyone else t' be able t' make use of that finicky little box. Yeh gave it yer best try and I respect yeh for it, fine enough work t' earn somethin' at least. Maybe with this yeh be less likely to mess up yer next project.'

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:38 2016] You have been given: Artisan's Prize

    The first player on each server to complete gets the following serverwide message:

    [Sun Jul 10 20:42:38 2016] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:A proclamation rings out over the Frigid Plains, 'Halas wishes all across the land to join us in congratulating, Sirenea, for being the first to earn the Artisan's Prize.'


    Shuraz wrote:
    Speak with the Artisan Halas
    Obtain the Transmutation Case Halas
    Combine your earrings in the Transmutation Case ALL
    Deliver your Melded Treasure to the Artisan Halas


    Thanks guys, updated!
    Post Comment

    Free account required to post

    You must log in or create an account to post messages.