|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|[ ] A Note of Hope - Ilsa Granger in the Crypt of Decay
- Ilsa Granger is in a relatively safe zone area at the bottom of the crypt, reachable via the throne.
- sometimes the thrones does not work if you are shrinked, use an illusion or don't use shrink.
- say: "Helpful" -> "Find a Way" to start the task.
1. Discover who the leader of the forces of Decay is. 0/1 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
- Say "Who is the leader?" to Jerill the Enraged, main floor.
2. Defeat grumlings to attract Grummus' attention. 0/4 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
- evil side consists of grumlings and death lord types
- crawl through the dungeon and get them
3. Speak again with Jerill. 0/1 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
- go up again via the glowing quader in the middle of the bottom zone
4. Give Ilsa's message to Jerill, there are no other real options. 0/1 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
5. Convey Jerill's message to Ilsa. 0/1 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
6. Find an underling of Decay that knows about Anashti Sul. 0/10 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
- kill any Deathlord in the south area of bottom CoD2
7. Give the text you found to Ilsa. 0/1 (Ruins of Lxanvom)
- at moment there seems that every text/scroll which drops in TBM will get your update. This is perhaps a bug.
- 667 Remnants of Tranquility
- Exp/4 AA
|Submitted by: Fayman|
|Send a Correction|