|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|This is a Special Slayer achievement.
There's a word for people with your kind of social skills...
- Barbarians (10)
- Dark Elves (10)
- Drakkin (10)
- Dwarves (10)
- Erudites (10)
- Gnomes (10)
- Guktans (10)
- Half Elves (10)
- Halflings (10)
- High Elves (10)
- Humans (10)
- Iksars (10)
- Ogres (10)
- Trolls (10)
- Vah Shir (10)
- Wood Elves (10)
Reward: Player flags (Prefix: 'Ambassador' - Suffix: 'the Ambassador')
We took it to the general forums and here's what the users suggested:
- Barbarians: Shelga (Crescent Reach); Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- Dark Elves: Dulak’s Harbor;
- Drakkin: Vergalid Mines ?
- Dwarves: Bandits (Butcherblock)
- Erudites: Dulak’s Harbor; Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- Gnomes: Dulak’s Harbor; Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- Guktans: First Fragment of Igok (Nektulos) & Second Fragment of Igok (Greater Faydark) both give good faction hits with Guktan factions)
- Half Elves: Bandits (Greater Faydark on unimportant faction); Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- Halflings: Plane of Mischief; Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- High Elves: Joren Nobleheart (South Felwithe, no faction hits); Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- Humans: Dulak’s Harbor; Sanctus Seru in Arena;
- Iksars: Dulak’s Harbor;
- Ogres: Dulak’s Harbor;
- Trolls: Dulak’s Harbor; ; Rungupp (Toxxulia Forest);
- Vah Shir: Vah is to go to Shadeweaver's Thicket and go for the ones near the tents. (-5 faction hit per kill) or in Hollowshade Moor on the north bank of the big lake near Paludal Caverns there is a vah shir name Gamali that is 5 min respawn and no faction hit.
- Wood Elves: Bandits (Greater Faydark on unimportant faction); Sanctus Seru as guards (not arena)
Plane of Justice any good? Any other planes? (Low level for most players nowadays, and pretty much if not all factionless NPCs).
Where to get Drakkin and Vah Shir NPC?
gbaji noted: Something to note is that you can pick up a number of these which might otherwise by problematic faction wise, by doing various HAs. They tend to have different sets of NPCs who are racially diverse, but don't carry any of the normal EQ factions. I'm particularly thinking of those silly dwarves riding giant pigs. That's just... wrong. You can and will pick up most of the normal EQ races along the way of doing enough HAs.
|Submitted by: Amio|
|Send a Correction|