|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Rain of Fear Information & Guides: An Overview | Group Progression & Task List | Raid Progression | Visible Armor
This raid expedition with Noble Helssen in Kael Drakkel: The King's Madness. He is located en route to the throne room of Kael Drakkel (southern part of the zone).
Pre-Requisites for Requesting:
- Must have positive faction with Dragon Death Keep (kill frost giants to increase it)
- Completed "Deliver Us Unto Evil"
- Completed "Them Bones"
- Completed "A Cure for Madness"
- Completed "Traitors Among Us" (mission)
- Completed "The Madness of King Tormax" (mission) note: not confirmed
Pre-Requisites for Participating:
- Offtank or kite King Tormax for the duration of the event (summons from 100% and leashed to the event area).
- DPS the crystal of fear to 75% to spawn "Dain Frostreaver IV" and 4x "a coldain figment".
--- Dain Frostreaver IV spawns with a large damage shield (can be taken off with Cleric Mark of Erion) and starts banishing players to the arena (three at a time) after he reaches 50% health (KOS mobs in arena).
--- Coldain figments are snareable/rootable.
- DPS the crystal of fear to 50% to spawn "Lord Yelinak".
--- Lord Yelinak has emote-based frontal, rear, and PBAE nukes; as well as a secondary, large emote-based unavoidable PBAE nuke (move the disruption crystals to his location to disrupt this AE).
- DPS the crystal of fear to 15% to spawn all six of the above mobs.
--- All mobs retain their original abilities. Kill them all to make the crystal attackable again.
- Destroy the crystal of fear.
All raid details needed: Dialogues; any emotes; event mechanics; AE info; fight info; names of NPCs/items involved; reward info; etc.
NOTE: In addition to chest loot, everyone in the zone receives 10x "Velium Shard" (used as an alternative way obtain raid drops, from Armorer Jean Wenlaris in the Harbinger camp of Shard's Landing.
Chest loot consists of 2 armor pieces (first list) + 2-4 items (second list) + 4 spell runes (third list) + Trophy of Tormax + 0-1 Primed Fragment of Fearlinked Zeal (cultural aug):
Dread Touched Armguards
Dread Touched Boots
Dread Touched Bracer
Dread Touched Gloves
Dread Touched Helm
Dread Touched Leggings
Dread Touched Tunic
(For information about producing visible armor in Rain of Fear, check out this wiki article.)
Burden of Truth
Charm of Insight
Wind Borne Totem
Wrap of the Wild
Zen Master's Focus
|Send a Correction|