|Quest Started By:||Description:|
|Veil of Alaris Information & Guides: An Overview | Group Progression & Task List | Raid Progression | Visible Armor
Sepulcher Raid Index
There are five Sepulcher raid events spread over three separate expeditions. This is an index of Sepulcher raid entries in our database.
Expedition Listings: #1 - West Sepulcher of Order | #2 - Sepulcher of Order Fallen | #3 - Sepulcher of Order Awakened
Zone Listings: Zone #1 (Events #1 & #2) - West | Zone #2 (Event #3) - Fallen | Zone #3 (Events #4 & #5) - Awakened
Bestiary Listings: Zone #1 (Events #1 & #2) - West | Zone #2 (Event #3) - Fallen | Zone #3 (Events #4 & #5) - Awakened
Event Listings: #1 (Two Faces) | #2 (Raising the Dead) | #3 (Fumerak) | #4 (Oratory) | #5 (Triune God)
Starting NPC & Pre-Requisites
This is the second Sepulcher raid expedition. It begins with Sentry Stone of Illdaera in Sepulcher West (located at about 895, 1085, 8 -- in one of the large rooms in the north-central part of the zone).
Pre-requisites for requesting the task:
- All pre-requisites for "The Triune God" group mission
- Completed Erillion Raid: "The Order of Three"
- Completed Pillars of Alra Raid: "The Growing Threat"
- Completed Windsong Raid: "The Cacophony of Power"
- Completed Sepulcher Event: "Two Faces, One Vision"
- Completed Sepulcher Event: "Raising the Dead"
- Minimum skill level in Alaran: 88
- Must have a Record of Legends
- You may also have to be locked out of the first two Sepulcher events, but this is not confirmed.
Pre-requisites for participating in this raid:
- There are no task or language requirements.
- Your "Record of Tales" must be evolved to its final level: "Record of Legends" (NOTE: See this raiding guide for information about VOA raid progression.)
Opening the Expedition
If locked out of the first two Sepulcher raid events, you'll see this:
You say, 'Hail, Sentry Stone of Illdaera'
You remain functional. This pleases the masters, as did your efforts with the [blind dreamers] and the [burial sites]. As you should remember, the masters are pleased with your assistance in [breaching the temple] and all of your more than [acceptable] assistance. But now the masters need much more assistance, more of your allies to [protect] you. The Triumvirate knows of your incursion in our lands and has been strengthening the relics of the tombs with their blood. This has been done in preparation of a ritual that our masters fear will give them the strength to conquer all of Norrath. The master Illdaera is concerned that in all of this confusion nothing has been heard from the master Alra's shrine. Al wishes you to [investigate] and attempt to nullify the power of master Alra.
You say, 'We will investigate'
Sentry Stone of Illdaera says 'Some of the masters are grateful. They have granted us the power to [send] you to the temple.'
Sepulcher of Order Fallen is now available to you.
You say, 'Send me there!'
Sentry Stone of Illdaera says 'We find you interesting. Your survival is desirable.'
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
You have entered Sepulcher East.
There is one event in this expedition (link points to event listing and loot):
- Fumerak the Quintessence
|Send a Correction|